52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bonduelle Q1 Revenue Up At 684.3 Million Euros
Bonduelle FY Net Income Stable At 72.6 Million Euros
Bonduelle FY Revenue Flat At EUR 2.77 Billion
Bonduelle SA is a France-based company primarily engaged in the processing and distribution of vegetables. It provides three types of products, such as canned, frozen and fresh processed vegetables, as well as ready-to-eat dishes. It offers its products under the Bonduelle, Cassegrain, Frudesa, Salto and Arctic Gardens brands, to the consumer markets in over 75 countries. The Company has its productions sites in several countries and has operations in more than 60 countries. The Company operates a number of subsidiaries.
rue Nicolas Appert
Bp 30173, Villeneuve d'Ascq CEDEX
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Member of the Management Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Finance and Development, Member of the Executive Board
Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Europe, Member of the Management Committee, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French vegetable producer Bonduelle forecast its 2019-2020 financial year will be impacted by limited growth, unfavorable climate and the impact of inflationary costs, after reporting a flat year-on-year net profit on Monday amid a difficult 2018 crop year.
French vegetable producer Bonduelle on Friday posted an about 8 percent drop in half-year net profit, due to poor harvest in Europe last year.
* Bonduelle Group has entered into discussions with the American company Seneca Foods Corporation to acquire its U.S. plant in Lebanon (Pennsylvania, USA).
* CONSUMPTION CLIMATE IN EUROPE AND IN THE US, THE RESULTS OF THE TRADE NEGOTIATIONS IN THESE 2 ZONES AND DIFFICULT HARVEST START IN SEVERAL PRODUCTION ZONES, WILL HINDER THE EXPECTED GROWTH IN THE GROUP'S REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY FOR FY 2018-2019, EXCLUDING EXTERNAL GROWTH...
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 672.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 526.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
* BONDUELLE IS PREPARING THE FUTURE AND IS REORGANISING ITS CORPORATE GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE
* REG-BONDUELLE - FIRST HALF-YEAR 2017-2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS: STRONG GROWTH IN THE ACTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY, A NEW ACQUISITION IN NORTH AMERICA
* REG-BONDUELLE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE FROM CONAGRA DEL MONTE PROCESSED FRUIT AND VEGETABLE BUSINESS IN CANADA
* CONAGRA BRANDS ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH BONDUELLE GROUP TO SELL ITS CANADIAN DEL MONTE® PROCESSED FRUIT AND VEGETABLE BUSINESS
* Q2 TOTAL CONSOLIDATED TURNOVER EUR 729.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 545.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
* TURNOVER Q1 2017-2018, AT 690.6 MILLION OF EURO, A GROWTH OF + 43.9% BASED ON REPORTED FIGURES AND + 2.5% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS
* ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF EUR 0.45 PER SHARE BE PAID WITH RESPECT TO FISCAL YEAR 2016-2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY NET INCOME EUR 59.8 MILLION VERSUS EUR 53.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-BONDUELLE - 2016-2017 FINANCIAL YEAR TURNOVER: SOLID TURNOVER GROWTH IN LINE WITH THE ANNUAL OBJECTIVES
* Turnover for quarter 3 of FY 2016-2017 stands at EUR 526.8 million ($575.21 million), an increase of 11.7%
* H1 revenue 1.03 billion euros ($1.08 billion) versus 1.01 billion euros year ago
Bonduelle <BOND.PA> on Thursday said it struck a deal to buy Ready Pac Foods, a privately held California producer of fresh, prepared salads and other produce, in a move expected to significantly expand the French company's U.S. presence.
* Q2 revenue 545.8 million euros ($586.74 million) versus 548.7 million euros year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.