52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Starboard Value Lp Reports A Stake Of 7.5% In Box As Of Aug 29
Box Reports Q2 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $0.00
Box Inc Entered Into Amendment No. 1 To Credit Agreement Dated As Of Nov. 27, 2017
Box, Inc. provides an enterprise content management platform that enables organizations of all sizes to manage enterprise content while allowing access and sharing of this content from anywhere, on any device. With the Company's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based platform, users can collaborate on content both internally and with external parties, automate content-driven business processes, develop custom applications, and implement data protection, security and compliance features to comply with internal policies and industry regulations. Its platform enables people to view, share and collaborate on content, across various file formats and media types. The software integrates with enterprise business applications, and is compatible with various application environments, operating systems and devices, ensuring that workers have access to their business content. It offers individuals a free basic version of the Box platform that allows them to experience its solution.
Software & Programming
900 Jefferson Ave
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Dylan C. Smith
Chief Financial Officer, Director
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Rory O Driscoll
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Cloud storage provider Box Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss as it added more customers, and forecast full-year revenue estimates above analysts' estimates.
Box Inc reported a 20.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday as the cloud storage provider added more customers.
Cloud storage provider Box Inc's <BOX.N> shares fell about 5 percent in extended trade on Wednesday, after the company issued a conservative second-quarter forecast.
Cloud software provider Box Inc reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday as more businesses signed up for its service.
Overstock.com unit t0.com (tZERO) said on Tuesday it has entered into a joint venture with BOX Digital Markets to launch a regulated exchange for security tokens.
Cloud storage company Box Inc's <BOX.N> revenue forecast for the current quarter missed Wall Street estimates amid slowing growth in paid customers in the fourth quarter.
* BOX REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $506 MILLION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018, UP 27% YEAR-OVER-YEAR, AND DELIVERS POSITIVE CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS
* ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP REPORTS 6.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN BOX INC AS OF DEC. 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2nNXnmI Further company coverage:
Box Inc <BOX.N> posted a bigger loss in the third quarter compared with a year earlier, as the cloud storage provider spent heavily on marketing to sign up more businesses to its service amid stiff competition.
* BOX INC - ON NOVEMBER 27, 2017, CO ENTERED INTO A SECURED CREDIT AGREEMENT
* BOX REPORTS 26% REVENUE GROWTH AND POSITIVE CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS FOR FISCAL THIRD QUARTER 2018
Box Inc's revenue rose 25.8 percent in the third quarter, as the cloud storage provider signed up more businesses to its service.
* AT&T - co is collaborating with Box to provide integrated private content management solution utilizing netbond for cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FDA SELECTED CO'S CLOUD CONTENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM TO MODERNIZE TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE & DRIVE NEW WAYS TO WORK IN CLOUD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Box Inc shares fell more than 3 percent in after-hours trading Wednesday after the company reported slower quarterly growth in revenue compared with a year prior.
* Box reports 28 percent revenue growth and 31 percent billings growth for fiscal second quarter 2018
Box Inc reported a 28.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday as the cloud storage provider added more customers.
* Box Inc says co, Microsoft Corp announced expanded partnership to jointly offer BOX cloud content management with Azure to enterprise customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of Box Inc <BOX.N> rose more than 4 percent in after-hours trading Wednesday after the cloud storage firm's quarterly earnings edged ahead of Wall Street analyst's expectations.
* Box reports 30 percent revenue growth for fiscal first quarter 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.