52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Britannia Industries Says Co Informed That Director Detained On March 3 In Japan
India's Britannia Industries March-Qtr Consol Profit Rises
India's Shah Foods Says Britannia Industries Ends Contract With Co
Britannia Industries Limited is a food company, which is engaged in the manufacture of biscuits, cakes and rusks. The Company operates through the Foods segment, which comprises bakery and dairy products. The Company's product brands under biscuits category include Good Day, Crackers, NutriChoice, Marie Gold, Tiger, Milk Bikis, Jim Jam + Treat, Bourbon, Little Hearts, Pure Magic and Nice Time. Its products under breads include Whole Wheat Breads, White Sandwich Breads and Bread Assortment. Its products under diary category include Cheese, Fresh Dairy and Accompaniments. Its products under cakes category include Bar Cakes, Veg Cakes, Chunk Cake, Nut & Raisin Romance, and Mufills. Its product under rusk category includes Premium Bake. The products of the Company are exported across the world, which include Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC), African Countries and American Countries. Its subsidiaries include Manna Foods Private Limited and International Bakery Products Limited.
Airport Road (old)
Britannia Gardens, Vimanapura
Nusli Neville Wadia
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Sales and Bread Business
Ali Harris Shere
Vice President - Marketing
Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Packaged-food maker Britannia Industries Ltd posted a 16.1 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Monday, in line with estimates, boosted by higher sales.
Good Day biscuits maker Britannia Industries Ltd reported quarterly profit below analysts' estimates on Monday, hurt by subdued growth in the dairy business and an increase in expenses.
Packaged-food major Britannia Industries Ltd posted a near 25 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, in line with estimates.
Packaged food major Britannia Industries Ltd posted a 20 percent increase in quarterly profit on Monday, but missed street estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 2.64 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 2.20 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* Consol September quarter profit 2.61 billion rupees ($40.06 million) versus 2.34 billion rupees a year ago
* Consol June quarter profit 2.16 billion rupees versus 2.19 billion rupees
* Consol profit in March quarter last year was 1.99 billion rupees as per IND-AS; consol total income was 22.25 billion rupees last year
Biscuit maker Britannia Industries Ltd on Thursday reported a six percent rise in fourth-quarter consolidated profit.
* Says Britannia has signed a joint venture agreement with Chipita S A, a Greek company
* Says co has signed a non-binding MoU with Chipita, a Greek company for exploring certain business opportunities Source text: [Britannia Industries Limited has informed the Exchange that "With reference to the newspaper article published in Economic Times titled "Britannia...
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 23.55 billion rupees
* Consensus forecast for Sept-quarter consol profit was 2.44 billion rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.