52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BayWa H1 EBIT At EUR 52.2 Mln
BayWa Successfully Places Green Bond
BayWa Plans To Issue Green Bond
BayWa AG is a Germany-based parent company for the BayWa Group. The Company is engaged in the wholesale and retail of industrial and agricultural goods, and in the provision of related services. Its business activities are structured into the core segments of Agriculture, Building Materials and Energy, along with Other Activities. The Agriculture segment offers products such as grain and fruits, crop protection products, fertilizers, feedstuff and seeds, as well as agricultural equipment such as tractors, forestry machinery and spare parts. The Building Materials segment provides construction materials and building components, operating garden centers and pet departments and providing services for heating and sanitary installations on a regional basis. The Energy segment offers mineral oils, biodiesel and lubricants and operates a network of around 280 fuel stations in Germany. Its subsidiaries include Apollo Apples Ltd.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Klaus Josef Lutz
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Germany’s drought-damaged grain harvest is likely to cut the country's exports and customers may have to be supplied with grain from other regions, leading German agricultural trading group BayWa AG said on Thursday.
* INTENDS TO REACH IN 2018 AT LEAST A SIMILAR LEVEL IN TERMS OF EBIT TO 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BAYWA SUBSIDIARY ACQUIRES MAJORITY INTEREST IN GROENLEVEN GROUP
* PRELIMINARY FIGURES FOR 2017: BAYWA INCREASES EBIT IN 2017 AND PLANS TO RAISE DIVIDEND
German agricultural trading group BayWa AG said on Thursday it was expanding its UK activities by taking over grain trader Premium Crops Ltd.
* TAKES OVER GRAIN DISTRIBUTOR PREMIUM CROPS LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2Apj2H9 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH REVENUES EUR 12.0 BILLION VERSUS 11.4 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TOTAL OF €300 MILLION WAS PLACED WITH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS Source text - http://bit.ly/2yq4eKU Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NET PROCEEDS FROM ISSUANCE WILL BE USED, INTER ALIA, TO REFINANCE EXISTING INDEBTEDNESS OF COMPANY
* INVESTS IN WUN ENERGIE GMBH Source text - http://bit.ly/2flOD6W Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 EBIT IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY TO EUR 72.8 MILLION (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 55.3 MILLION).
* ACQUIRES MAJORITY INTEREST IN SERVICE DEVELOPER OF SATELLITE-BASED APPLICATIONS
German agricultural trading group BayWa AG said on Monday it has appointed Marion Meyer as head of its grains and oilseeds business in Germany.
* Q1 REVENUES EUR 3.8 BILLION VERSUS EUR 3.5 BILLION YEAR AGO
* Says expects 2017 operating income measures to improve considerably
* Extends Chief Financial Officer Andreas Helber's contract to 2022 Source text - http://bit.ly/2ngjVKI Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Has entered into several agreements with Al Dahra Agriculture LLC and al Dahra National Investments LLC having their seats in Abu Dhabi, in connection with foundation of a joint venture company in Abu Dhabi
* Generated revenues of around 15.3 billion euros in financial year 2016, thereby posting a slight increase (2015: 14.9 billion euros)
* Baywa AG acquires stake in a south african joint venture company
German agricultural trading group BayWa AG is teaming up with a technology firm to counter the potential risks it sees from high-frequency trading in agricultural commodities.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.