52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CACI International Awarded $438 Mln Task Order To Support Air Force Research Laboratory C4ISR Programs
CACI International Posts Qtrly EPS Of $2.66
CACI Awarded $385 Mln Task Order To Modernize HR Systems For U.S. Navy
CACI International Inc is a simulation technology company. The Company provides information solutions and services. The Company operates through two segments: domestic operations and international operations. It serves clients in the United States federal government and commercial markets, primarily throughout North America and internationally on behalf of the United States customers, as well as in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. The Company's primary customers are agencies and departments of the United States government. The Company's domestic operations segment provides information solutions and services to its domestic customers in market areas, which include business systems; command and control; communications; cyber security, and enterprise information technology. Its international operations are conducted through its subsidiaries in Europe, including CACI Limited and CACI BV. Its international operations segment provides IT services, and data and software products.
Software & Programming
1100 N Glebe Rd
J. Phillip London
Executive Chairman of the Board
John S. Mengucci
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John III Defreitas
President - Operations Support and Services
Kevin L. Kelly
President - National Security and Innovative Solutions
David E. Nack
President - CACI Product Company
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
CACI International Inc has been awarded an $810 million U.S. defense contract for mobile command and control systems, the Pentagon said on Friday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Summaries for the Ligue 1 on Sunday (start times are CET) Strasbourg (2) 2 Scorers: P. Martinez 5, L. Mothiba 23 Yellow card: Sissoko 85 Subs used: Liénard 75 (Caci), Ajorque 82 (Mothiba), Nuno Da Costa 90 (Corgnet) Caen (1) 2 Scorers: F. Fajr 22, S. Khaoui 80 Yellow card...
Summaries for the Ligue 1 on Sunday (start times are CET) Strasbourg (0) 1 Scorers: A. Gonçalves 55 Yellow card: Mitrović 5 Subs used: Zohi 46 (Thomasson), Carole 66 (Caci), Zemzemi 90 (Gonçalves) Saint-Étienne (0) 1 Scorers: M. Gueye 88 Red card: Subotić 18 Yellow card:...
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.88 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CACI AWARDED $145 MILLION TASK ORDER TO SUPPORT U.S. ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND COUNTER INSURGENCY TARGETING PROGRAM
* CACI AWARDED $41.5 MILLION TASK ORDER TO PROVIDE ENGINEERING SUPPORT FOR U.S. ARMY COMMERCIAL BASED TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS
* POSITIVE SAME STORE SALES GROWTH IN CORE U.S. BUSINESS FOR Q1 OF 2018
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc <CACI.N> withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc <CSRA.N> on Wednesday, losing a month-long bidding war to General Dynamics Corp <GD.N>.
* HAS WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF CSRA INC FOR $44.00 PER SHARE IN CASH AND STOCK
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc on Wednesday withdrew its offer to buy peer CSRA Inc, after it lost a bidding war to General Dynamics.
CSRA Inc, the target of rival bids from General Dynamics and CACI International Inc, said on Thursday it had partnered with Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud.
U.S. defense contractor General Dynamics <GD.N> on Tuesday raised its offer for sector peer CSRA Inc <CSRA.N> to $9.7 billion, including $2.8 billion in debt, in an attempt to top an unsolicited bid from CACI International Inc <CACI.N>.
* CACI PROVIDES DETAILED AND FACTUAL INFORMATION REGARDING ITS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CSRA FOR $44.00 PER SHARE
* CACI AWARDED $60 MILLION IDIQ CONTRACT TO PROVIDE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA SUPPORT FOR ARMY NATIONAL GUARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc said on Sunday it had offered to merge with larger peer CSRA Inc, seeking to disrupt the latter's $6.8 billion acquisition by General Dynamics Corp.
U.S. defense contractor CACI International Inc has offered to merge with larger peer CSRA Inc, seeking to disrupt the latter's $6.8 billion acquisition by General Dynamics Corp, people familiar with the matter said.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.68 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CACI International Inc qtrly diluted earnings per share $1.67
* CACI awarded $34.5 million task order to support U.S. custom and border protection's air and marine operations surveillance system
* Caci awarded $91 million task order to support airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems for U.S. Army
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.