52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Growthpoint Says Received Valid Acceptances Of 340.9 Mln Capital & Regional Shares
Capital & Regional Says Interim Dividend Of 1 Pence Per Share Has Been Declared
Capital & Regional Says Prospectus In Relation To Proposed Deal With Growthpoint Properties Being Published On Thursday
Capital & Regional plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which is a specialist property real estate investment trust (REIT). Capital & Regional owns seven shopping centers in Blackburn, Hemel Hempstead, Ilford, Luton, Maidstone, Walthamstow and Wood Green. It also has a 20% joint venture interest in the Kingfisher centre in Redditch. Capital & Regional manages these assets through its in-house property and asset management platform.
Real Estate Operations
22 Chapter Street
Hugh Y. Scott-Barrett
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Group Finance Director, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Asset Portfolio Director
Director of Guest and Customer Experience
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shopping centre owner Capital & Regional Plc said on Tuesday a fire at The Mall, Walthamstow in London had been brought under control.
Shopping centre owner Capital & Regional Plc said on Monday The Mall, Walthamstow in London had been evacuated after a fire and firefighters were on site dealing with the incident.
Shopping centre owner Capital & Regional Plc said on Monday The Mall, Walthamstow in London had been evacuated after a fire and the London Fire Brigade was on site dealing with the incident. (Reporting by Sangameswaran S in Bengaluru; editing by David Evans)
* Like-For-Like passing rent was 53.9 mln stg at 30 June 2017, up 0.9 mln stg or 1.7 pct from 31 December 2016
* Has unconditionally exchanged contracts for acquisition of exchange centre, Ilford from a Meyer Bergman fund for GBP 78 million
* Unconditionally exchanged contracts for acquisition of exchange centre, ilford from a Meyer Bergman Fund for £78 million
* Appointment of Lawrence Hutchings as chief executive and Hugh Scott-Barrett as non-executive chairman
* Capital & Regional agrees further lettings on former bhs space
* Like-For-Like footfall over last two weeks of year up 2.2 pct on prior year.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.