52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Capgemini Signs Agreement To Acquire Scandinavian Company Advectas
Capgemini Says It Holds More Than 55% Of Altran's Share Capital
Capgemini Says Fy Net Profit Group Share Up 17% To EUR 856 Mln
Capgemini SE is a France-based company specialized in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. It operates through four segments: Application services, Technology and Engineering services, Consulting services and Other Managed services. Application services designs and develops technological solutions and help customers optimize their applications, among others. Technology and Engineering services assists and supports internal information technology (IT) and engineering teams within client companies. Consulting focuses on strategy, technology, data science, and creative design to support customers in creating new models and new products and services within the digital economy. Other Managed services integrates, manages, and/or develops clients’ IT infrastructure systems, among others.
11 rue de Tilsitt
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Member of the Executive Committee
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Capgemini announced today its plan to appoint Carole Ferrand as Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO), replacing Aiman Ezzat who is Chief Operating Officer alongside Thierry Delaporte since January 1, 2018.
* GROUP ACHIEVED CONSOLIDATED REVENUES OF EUR 3,153 MILLION IN Q1 OF 2018, UP 7.2%
* SIGNS CONTRACT WITH STATE OF TEXAS FOR DIGITAL SERVICE INTEGRATION
* CAPGEMINI SE : SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME OF THE TENDER OFFER ON CAPGEMINI'S 2020 BONDS
* SIGNS A NEW CONTRACT WITH ENECO GROUP FOR CLOUD MANAGEMENT, APPLICATION SERVICES AND SERVICE INTEGRATION
* Successfully priced on April 3, 2018, a total of €1.1 billion bonds comprising two tranches
* Capgemini has launched a €1 billion bond issue comprising 6.5-year €500 million senior unsecured notes (the 2024 bond) and 10-year €500 million senior unsecured notes (the 2028 bond).
* SAYS HAS BEEN SELECTED TO MANAGE HR COMPENSATION PROCESSES FOR CAPGEMINI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STATOIL ENTERS AGREEMENT WITH CAPGEMINI TO ADVANCE ITS DIGITAL ROADMAP
* CAPGEMINI AND SPIE ICS SIGN AN INDUSTRIAL PARTNERSHIP FOR FRENCH USER SUPPORT MARKET
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSED TO RENEW PAUL HERMELIN'S TERM OF OFFICE AS DIRECTOR FOR 4 YEARS
French IT services group Capgemini said solid growth in North America, its biggest market, had offset softening demand in Britain as it reported fourth quarter organic revenue growth above market forecasts.
* CONFIRMS SEES MID-TERM OPERATING MARGIN OF 12.5-13.0% - CEO
French IT services group Capgemini reported on Thursday better-than-expected annual revenue, mainly driven by its Digital and Cloud business.
* SELECTS XEBIALABS AS DEVOPS STRATEGIC PARTNER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIQUIDHUB'S ESTIMATED 2017 REVENUES OF AROUND 200 MILLION EUROS
* INDUSTRY CONSORTIUM CREATES FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOLUTION FOR THE CORPORATE INSURANCE MARKET IN ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* CAPGEMINI AND STARTUPBOOTCAMP JOIN FORCES IN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM Source text: http://bit.ly/2BizP2k Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY SALIL PAREKH'S DEPARTURE FROM THE GROUP
Infosys, India's No.2 IT services company, named Salil S Parekh as chief executive on Saturday, picking an outsider for the job for a second time and handing him the twin challenges of reviving growth and forging peace between its founders and board following a public spat.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.