52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Capgemini Wants To Kill Market Rumours That Group Might Further Raise Bid On Altran-CEO
Capgemini Raises Price Of Tender Offer For Altran To EUR 14.5 Per Share
Capgemini has no other offer on the table for Altran - spokeswoman
Capgemini SE, formerly Cap Gemini SA, is a France-based company engaged in the provision of consulting, outsourcing, technology and local professional services. The Company's consulting services focus on such areas as marketing, sales and services, finance transformation, human resources consulting, supply chain management and technology transformation. Its outsourcing services comprise applications, infrastructure and business process outsourcing, service management and global service desk. The technology services include the design, development and implementation of the technology projects that cover systems integration. Its local professional services, offered via the subsidiary, Sogeti SAS, include application, infrastructure, high technology engineering and testing services. Is also offers insurance software and services. The Company is active in over 40 countries. It controls a number of subsidiaries, such as Fahrenheit 212, Idean, TCube Solutions and Idean Enterprises Oy.
11 rue de Tilsitt
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Member of the Executive Committee
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Management Board and Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Capgemini announced today its plan to appoint Carole Ferrand as Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO), replacing Aiman Ezzat who is Chief Operating Officer alongside Thierry Delaporte since January 1, 2018.
* GROUP ACHIEVED CONSOLIDATED REVENUES OF EUR 3,153 MILLION IN Q1 OF 2018, UP 7.2%
* SIGNS CONTRACT WITH STATE OF TEXAS FOR DIGITAL SERVICE INTEGRATION
* CAPGEMINI SE : SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME OF THE TENDER OFFER ON CAPGEMINI'S 2020 BONDS
* SIGNS A NEW CONTRACT WITH ENECO GROUP FOR CLOUD MANAGEMENT, APPLICATION SERVICES AND SERVICE INTEGRATION
* Successfully priced on April 3, 2018, a total of €1.1 billion bonds comprising two tranches
* Capgemini has launched a €1 billion bond issue comprising 6.5-year €500 million senior unsecured notes (the 2024 bond) and 10-year €500 million senior unsecured notes (the 2028 bond).
* SAYS HAS BEEN SELECTED TO MANAGE HR COMPENSATION PROCESSES FOR CAPGEMINI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STATOIL ENTERS AGREEMENT WITH CAPGEMINI TO ADVANCE ITS DIGITAL ROADMAP
* CAPGEMINI AND SPIE ICS SIGN AN INDUSTRIAL PARTNERSHIP FOR FRENCH USER SUPPORT MARKET
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSED TO RENEW PAUL HERMELIN'S TERM OF OFFICE AS DIRECTOR FOR 4 YEARS
French IT services group Capgemini said solid growth in North America, its biggest market, had offset softening demand in Britain as it reported fourth quarter organic revenue growth above market forecasts.
* CONFIRMS SEES MID-TERM OPERATING MARGIN OF 12.5-13.0% - CEO
French IT services group Capgemini reported on Thursday better-than-expected annual revenue, mainly driven by its Digital and Cloud business.
* SELECTS XEBIALABS AS DEVOPS STRATEGIC PARTNER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIQUIDHUB'S ESTIMATED 2017 REVENUES OF AROUND 200 MILLION EUROS
* INDUSTRY CONSORTIUM CREATES FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOLUTION FOR THE CORPORATE INSURANCE MARKET IN ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* CAPGEMINI AND STARTUPBOOTCAMP JOIN FORCES IN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM Source text: http://bit.ly/2BizP2k Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY SALIL PAREKH'S DEPARTURE FROM THE GROUP
Infosys, India's No.2 IT services company, named Salil S Parekh as chief executive on Saturday, picking an outsider for the job for a second time and handing him the twin challenges of reviving growth and forging peace between its founders and board following a public spat.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.