52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cargurus Reports Q2 2019 Results
CarGurus Q1 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.12
Cargurus Announces Fourth Quarter 2018 And Full Year 2018 Results
CarGurus, Inc. is an online automotive marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and data analytics. The Company’s marketplace empowers users with unbiased third-party validation on pricing and dealer reputation as well as other information that aids them in finding Great Deals from Great Dealers. In addition to the United States, the Company operates online marketplaces in Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. The Company’s products include Consumer Marketplace, Dealer Marketplace, Dealer Dashboard, Dealer Advertising and Customer Acquisition Products, Auto Manufacturer and Other Advertiser Products.
2 Canal Park Ste 4
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Senior Vice President - Advertising and Digital Marketing Solutions
Chief Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.02 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CARGURUS, INC. APPOINTS GREG SCHWARTZ TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CARGURUS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CARGURUS HIRES WENDY HARRIS AS VICE PRESIDENT OF EUROPEAN SALES
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.00 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* CarGurus Inc announces closing of initial public offering and full exercise of underwriters' option to purchase additional shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of CarGurus Inc, an online marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars, jumped as much as 84 percent in their market debut on Thursday, giving the company a market capitalization of more than $3 billion.
Shares of CarGurus Inc <CARG.O>, an online marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of new and used cars, jumped as much as 84 percent in their market debut on Thursday, giving the company a market capitalization of more than $3 billion.
CarGurus Inc <CARG.O>, an online marketplace for new and used cars, raised about $150.4 million from its initial public offering priced at $16 per share.
* Says initial public offering of 9.40 million shares priced at $16.00per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.