52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Carnival Files For Stock, Shelf Size Not Disclosed
Carnival Corporation & PLC Says Priced A Registered Direct Offering Of An Aggregate Of 99.2 Mln Shares Of Common Stock At A Price Of $14.02/Shr
Carnival Says Expects To Record Non-Cash Impairment Charges During Q3 Of 2020
Carnival PLC is a leisure travel company. The Company provides vacations to various cruise destinations throughout the world. It operates across North America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Its segments include North America and Australia (NAA) Segment, Europe and Asia (EA) Segment and Cruise Support segment. The NAA segment includes various brands, such as Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, P&O Cruises (Australia) and Seabourn. The EA segment includes the Costa Cruises (Costa), AIDA Cruises (AIDA), P&O Cruises (UK) and Cunard brands. Its Cruise Support segment includes its portfolio of port destinations and other services, all of which are operated for the benefit of its cruise brands. It offers a range of products and services to suit vacationing guests of various ages, backgrounds and interests. The Company also owns Holland America Princess Alaska Tours, a tour company in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon, which complements its Alaska cruise operations.
Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade
Micky Meir Arison
Executive Chair of the Board
Arnold W. Donald
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer
Group Chief Executive Officer of Holland America Group and Carnival UK
Michael Olaf Thamm
Group Chief Executive Officer of Costa Group and Carnival Asia
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Issuance across the U.S. syndicated loan market plummeted in the second quarter as the asset class navigated a slow recovery from the novel coronavirus that left borrowers scrambling for cash to keep their businesses alive while economies around the world gradually reopen.
Carnival Corp's <CCL.N> troubled Ruby Princess cruise liner, the biggest single source of coronavirus infections in Australia, docked south of Sydney on Monday to get help for sick crew members requiring urgent medical treatment.
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION EXTENDS OFFER TO GOVERNMENTS AND HEALTH AUTHORITIES TO CONSIDER CRUISE SHIPS AS TEMPORARY HOSPITALS
India's Carnival Cinemas and a partner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are in talks to buy Qatar-based Novo Cinemas' theatres in the UAE and Bahrain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Commodities helped UK shares make progress in recouping losses from the previous session when fears of a full-blown trade war between the United States and the rest of the world led them to their worst performance since February.
* DUFRY SIGNS NEW CONTRACTS WITH HOLLAND AMERICA LINE, CARNIVAL AND NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE – FURTHER EXPANDS ITS FOOTPRINT IN THE CRUISE CHANNEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION & PLC INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND AUTHORIZES ADDITIONAL $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* CARNIVAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* CARNIVAL PLC SAYS CEO ARNOLD DONALD'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.0 MILLION VERSUS $9.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2FOAgBm Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL PLC - ANNOUNCED PORT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN ENSENADA, MEXICO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Signed agreement with Shell NA LNG LLC to be its supplier of marine LNG for fully LNG-powered cruise ships in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carnival corporation & plc announces second quarterly dividend increase in 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.