52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Capital & Counties Properties Says No Approach Has Been Made To Co By Candy Ventures
Candy Ventures Says Considering A Possible Cash Offer For Capco
Capital & Counties proposes demerger, launch of Covent Garden REIT
Capital & Counties Properties PLC is a United Kingdom-based property company. The Company's principal activity is the development and management of property. The Company's segments include Covent Garden, Earls Court Properties and Other. The Earls Court Properties division represents the Company's interests in the Earls Court area, comprising properties held in ECPL, Lillie Square, and various properties in the Earls Court area. Other comprises Solum, the Company's residual China investments, other head office companies and investments, including the payment of internal rent. Its subsidiaries include Capital & Counties Limited and C&C Properties UK Limited.
Real Estate Operations
15 Grosvenor Street
Henry S. Staunton
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ian D. Hawksworth
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
General Counsel, Director of Corporate Services
Ruth E. Pavey
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Property investor Madison International Realty has more than $1 billion (£773 million) to spend on central London, its president told Reuters, with Brexit uncertainty providing buying opportunities.
Capital & Counties Properties Plc (Capco) <CAPCC.L> said on Monday it had not received any overtures from luxury property developer Nicholas Candy after one of his investment funds said it was considering a cash offer for the 85-year old company.
A consortium led by Candy Ventures, an investment vehicle of luxury property developer Nicholas Candy, said on Monday it was in early talks for a possible cash offer for property manager Capital & Counties Properties Plc .
** Shares of Capital & Counties Properties Plc, the owner of London's Earls Court, was down about 2%
British property group Capital & Counties Properties <CAPCC.L> (Capco) is considering a break-up by splitting its prime London estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court into two separately listed companies.
British property developer Capital & Counties Properties said on Thursday it was considering a possible demerger, creating two separately-listed businesses based around its two landmark estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court.
* ACQUISITION OF ENSCHEDE REAL ESTATE PROJECT VIA CONTRIBUTION IN KIND, CAPITAL AND EQUITY INCREASE OF APPROX. EUR 18 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF EMPRESS STATE BUILDING FOR £250 MILLION
* EXCHANGED CONTRACTS WITH INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR FOR SALE OF 49 APARTMENTS AND 31 PARKING SPACES AT '9 LILLIE SQUARE'
* FY EPRA NAV 334 PENCE PER SHARE, DECREASE OF 1.7 PER CENT
* CONFIRMS IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH MAYOR'S OFFICE FOR POLICING AND CRIME OVER ITS REQUIREMENTS AT EMPRESS STATE BUILDING
* HAS ACQUIRED LONG LEASEHOLD INTEREST IN 15-17 LONG ACRE & 27B FLORAL STREET FOR 79 MILLION STG BEFORE PURCHASER'S COSTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* CONFIRMS IT REMAINS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH LONDON BOROUGH OF HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM FOR MASTERPLAN FOR EARLS COURT OPPORTUNITY AREA
* CONFIRMS IT REMAINS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH LONDON BOROUGH OF HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM (LBHF) TO BRING FORWARD ENHANCED MASTERPLAN FOR EARLS COURT OPPORTUNITY AREA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Says agrees 225 mln stg US private placement debt for covent garden
* HY EPRA NAV adjusted marginally by 0.1 pct to 339.1 pence per share (Dec 2016: 339.6 pence)
* Exchanged, completed on sale of Venues, its exhibition business for a total gross cash consideration of £296 million
* Advanced discussions concerning sale of for a price in line with 31 december 2016 valuation
* Despite macro- economic uncertainty, london is one of great cities of world; desirable as a retail destination and residential location - Chairman
* Capco purchases tower house from derwent london for 67.5 million stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.