52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Compagnie Des Alpes FY Sales Up At 854.0 Million Euros
Compagnie Des Alpes 9-Month Sales Grow To 669.9 Million Euros
Compagnie Des Alpes Confirms FY Objectives
Compagnie des Alpes SA is a France-based holding company active in the tourism and leisure industry in two distinct areas: the operation and maintenance of ski resorts and the operation of family leisure parks and attractions. It equips, maintains and operates ski resorts in the Alps region in France, Italy and Switzerland. Its activities include lift handling, trail maintenance, grooming and snowmaking, and operation of ticket booths. Compagnie des Alpes SA is active in the leisure park industry through its subsidiary, Grevin & Cie SA, which manages leisure sites in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. It offers three types of activities: theme parks, nature and animal parks, and tourist attractions. It operates in France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Russia and Luxembourg. In April 2014, it sold 30% stake in Groupe Looping to HIG Capital France, and announced the agreement with MacEarth and the aquisition of 2.5% stake in the company.
50/52 boulevard Haussmann
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Vice Chairman of the Board - Representative of Caisse des Depots
Chief Financial Officer, Head of Finance, IT, Risk and Procurement, Member of the Executive Commitee
Director of Development, Member of the Executive Committee
Director of Leisure Park Operations, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Compagnie des Alpes said plans to build and operate a snow dome in the Shanghai region with Fosun, as China prepares to host the 2022 Winter Olympics, showed the French ski resort operator was making progress there.
* H1 EBITDA up 6.7 pct (Recasts with CEO comments on potential investors)
Compagnie des Alpes reported a rise in first-half profits on Thursday, helped by higher sales at its ski resorts and theme parks operations.
* H1 CONSOLIDATED REVENUE EUR 491.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 458.1 MILLION YEAR AGO AT COMPARABLE PERIMETER Source text : https://bit.ly/2qLyvxE Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* KEENSIGHT CAPITAL SELLS ITS STAKE IN TRAVELFACTORY, A LEADING ONLINE DISTRIBUTOR OF MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY RENTALS IN FRANCE, TO COMPAGNIE DES ALPES Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 133.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 131.8 MILLION (AT COMPARABLE BASIS) YEAR AGO
French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes, which is hoping to sell a stake to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors, announced on Tuesday the purchase of a majority stake in Travelfactory.
French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes said it was confident of making progress in selling a stake to potential investors including China's Fosun in the coming months, as it posted higher annual operating profit on Tuesday.
* FY REVENUE EUR 761.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 714.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIGNS PARTNERSHIP WITH WELCOME CITY LAB Source text: http://bit.ly/2xwOD8Z Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says its subsidiary CDA issues $650 million senior notes
* SALES FOR FIRST 9 MONTHS OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2016/2017 TOTALING €612.7 MILLION ON A COMPARABLE BASIS, AN INCREASE OF +7.5% VERSUS THE SAME PERIOD ONE YEAR EARLIER Source text: http://bit.ly/2tKnA6T Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Chinese conglomerate Fosun <0656.HK> is still in talks to buy a stake in French ski resorts and amusement parks operator Compagnie des Alpes <CDAF.PA> and also has a few French consumer goods companies on its radar, Senior Vice-President Jim Jiannong Qian said on Tuesday.
* Expects annual revenue growth at ski resorts above 3.5 pct (Recasts with CEO comments on stake sale at news conference)
* CEO Dominique Marcel tells reporters at news conference that Compagnie des Alpes hopes to reach a deal this year regarding selling a stake to potential partners
* H1 REVENUE EUR 460.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 443.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes reported on Tuesday a slight increase in first-half core earnings as strong growth in its theme parks business offset a slight decrease its core ski resorts operations.
* The transaction values the business at EUR 7 million ($7.61 million) and will be settled in cash
* H1 revenue 460.1 million euros ($494.7 million) versus 443.7 million euros year ago
* Reduces the cost of its debt by more than 40 percent from 2017-18 and significantly increases average maturity of its debt
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.