52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cadiz Inc Says Water Asset Management' Aggregate Beneficial Ownership Of Co's Common Stock Fell Below 12%
Steven Lampe Says On Feb 4, LC&C Sent The Letter To Board Of Cadiz Inc
Cadiz Amends Option Agreement With El Paso Natural Gas
Cadiz Inc. is a land and water resource development company. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had 45,000 acres of land in three areas of eastern San Bernardino County, California. The Company's primary business is to acquire and develop land with water resources for various uses, including groundwater supply, groundwater storage and agriculture. As of December 31, 2016, the Company was focused on the development of the Cadiz Valley Water Conservation, Recovery and Storage Project (Water Project or Project), which captures and conserves native groundwater being lost to evaporation from the aquifer system beneath its 34,000-acre property in the Cadiz and Fenner valleys of eastern San Bernardino County (the Cadiz/Fenner Property), and delivers it to water providers throughout Southern California. Its development activities include water resource and agricultural development at its San Bernardino County properties.
550 S Hope St Ste 2850
Chairman of the Board
Scott S. Slater
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Timothy J. Shaheen
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary
Carolyn Webb de Macias
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CADIZ INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO ADD REPRESENTATIVES FROM WATER ASSET MANAGEMENT
* WATER ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS A 12.8 PERCENT STAKE IN CADIZ INC AS OF MARCH 26 -SEC FILING
* WATER DISTRICT NOT MATERIAL TO CADIZ WATER PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION DECIDES TO TAKE NO ACTION ON A LETTER OF INTENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of water resource developer Cadiz Inc <CDZI.O> surged 32 percent in extended trade on Friday after a bill aimed at clogging up its plan to pump water from California's Mojave Desert failed to make it past a state Senate committee.
A bill that could put the brakes on water resource developer Cadiz Inc's plan to pump water from California's Mojave Desert failed to make it past the state Senate's appropriations committee on Friday.
Shares of water resource developer Cadiz Inc lost nearly a fifth of their value on Friday as California lawmakers considered a bill that could put the brakes on the company's plan to pump water from the Mojave Desert.
* Cadiz Inc announces strategic transaction with Apollo to finance cadiz water project construction
* Cadiz Inc- on May 1 co, unit entered into a $60 million credit agreement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p1Ariv) Further company coverage:
* Cadiz Inc - Files for mixed shelf of upto $40 million - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2fosrYr] Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.