52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Calfrac Notes Receipt Of Wilks Brothers Unsolicited Offer
Calfrac Says Special Committee, Board Will Consider Wilks Brothers Offer If & When Received
Wilks Brothers To Make Take-Over Bid For Calfrac
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is a provider of specialized oilfield services. The Company operates through four geographical segments: Canada, the United States, Russia and Latin America. Its services include hydraulic fracturing, coiled tubing, cementing and other well stimulation services. The Canadian segment provides fracturing and coiled tubing services to oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in Alberta, northeast British Columbia, Saskatchewan and southwest Manitoba. The United States segment provides pressure pumping services in Arkansas, Colorado, North Dakota, Pennsylvania and Texas. The Russian segment provides fracturing and coiled tubing services in Western Siberia. The Latin America segment provides pressure pumping services from operating bases in Argentina, Mexico and Colombia. In Argentina, the Company provides fracturing, cementing and coiled tubing services to oil and natural gas companies operating in the Neuquen, Las Heras and Comodoro regions.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
411 8 Ave SW
Ronald P. Mathison
Executive Chairman of the Board
Lindsay R. Link
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Douglas R. Ramsay
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Michael D. Olinek
Chief Financial Officer
Chad J. Leier
President - Canadian Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Calfrac Well Services <CFW.TO> investor Wilks Brothers LLC said on Tuesday it would launch a hostile C$26.13 million ($20 million) takeover bid for one of Canada's largest oilfield service providers.
Calfrac Well Services <CFW.TO> said on Tuesday it had rejected two proposals submitted by share and debt holder Wilks Brothers to buy the Canadian oilfield services firm's U.S. business in exchange for some of the company's debt.
Six years ago, Canadian oilfield services firm Calfrac Well Services commanded a C$2.1 billion ($1.55 billion)market value and was poised for U.S. expansion.
Six years ago, Canadian oilfield services firm Calfrac Well Services <CFW.TO> commanded a C$2.1 billion ($1.55 billion)market value and was poised for U.S. expansion.
* CALFRAC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF US$650 MILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* CALFRAC ANNOUNCES US$650 MILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES, ACCORDION EXERCISE AND INTENTION TO REPAY SECOND LIEN TERM LOAN
* CALFRAC ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND UPDATE ON 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
* CALFRAC WELL SERVICES - ISSUES RELATING TO SAND LOGISTICS HAVE NOT IMPACTED CO'S CANADIAN OPERATIONS TO DATE IN Q1
* CALFRAC WELL SERVICES - IN ADDITION, ABOUT $7 MILLION REMAINING FROM CO'S 2017 CAPITAL PROGRAM IS EXPECTED TO BE SPENT IN 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Calfrac announces third quarter results and update on 2017 capital program
* Calfrac announces extension and amendment of credit facilities
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.