52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cogeco Qtrly Earnings Per Share From Continuing Operations $2.07
Cogeco Reports Q2 Results
Cogeco Says Q1 Diluted Earnings Per Share $1.60
Cogeco Inc, is a Canada-based company, which operates in the communications and media sectors. The Company operates through two segments: Communications and Other. The Communications segment, through the Company's subsidiary, Cogeco Communications Inc. (Cogeco Communications), provides its residential and business customers with video, Internet and telephony services through its two-way broadband fiber networks. The Other segment consists of radio and out-of-home advertising, among others. Cogeco Communications operates in Canada as Cogeco Cable Canada GP Inc. in Quebec and Ontario, and in the United States as Atlantic Broadband LLC in western Pennsylvania, south Florida, Maryland/Delaware, South Carolina and eastern Connecticut. Through its subsidiary, Cogeco Media Acquisitions Inc. (Cogeco Media), the Company owns and operates radio stations across Quebec. Cogeco Media operates Cogeco News, which is a Quebec's news agency, feeding affiliates, independent and community radio stations.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
5 Ville-Marie Pl Bureau 1700
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
President of Cogeco Media
Senior Vice President, Chief Technology and Strategy Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* QTRLY FREE CASH FLOW DECREASED BY $54.5 MILLION, OR 45.6%, TO REACH $64.9 MILLION COMPARED TO SAME QUARTER OF PRIOR YEAR
* GESTION AUDEM SELLS A SMALL BLOCK OF SUBORDINATE VOTING SHARES BY WAY OF A PRIVATE PLACEMENT
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF C$0.39PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian telecom company Rogers Communications Inc is considering selling the Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball team in an effort to generate cash that could be used in its core business, the company's chief financial officer said.
Canadian telecom company Rogers Communications Inc is looking to sell assets such as the baseball team Toronto Blue Jays and a stake in media company Cogeco Inc, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing Chief Financial Officer Tony Staffieri.
* Cogeco inc. Releases its results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2017 and increases its dividend
* Notice will enable cogeco to acquire up to 550,000 subordinate shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cogeco Inc - quarterly eligible dividend of $0.34 per share was declared, an increase of 15.3 percent
Canadian cable company Cogeco Communications Inc said on Monday its Atlantic Broadband unit would buy MetroCast's assets for about $1.4 billion, expanding its presence in the United States.
* Cogeco Communications Inc - substantially all of assets of Metrocast will be purchased for $1.4 billion
* Cogeco Inc qtrly revenue increased by $8.0 million, or 1.4%, to reach $586.4 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $1.83 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* A quarterly eligible dividend of $0.34 per share was declared, an increase of 15.3% compared to same period of fiscal 2015
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.