52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Chr. Hansen: Jesper Brandgaard Buys 1000 Shares In Co
Chr. Hansen Q4 EBIT Ex-Items At EUR 101.9 Mln, Below Expectations
Chr. Hansen And Lonza’s JV Receives Anti-Trust Approvals And New Name
Chr Hansen Holding A/S is a Denmark-based bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The Company’s business is divided into three divisions, namely Food Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. The Food Cultures & Enzymes division develops and produces cultures, enzymes and probiotics for the food industry in general and the dairy industry in particular. The Health & Nutrition division develops, produces and sells products for the dietary supplement, over-the-counter pharmaceutical, infant formula and animal feed industries. The Natural Colors division develops and supplies natural color solutions to the food and beverage industry, in particular the beverage, confectionery, ice cream, dairy, fruit preparation and prepared food segments. The Company operates in Europe, North and South America, as well as Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Boege Alle 10-12
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Soeren Westh Lonning
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Board
Executive Vice President, Global Operations
Executive Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer, Research & Development, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REG-CHR. HANSEN AND LONZA’S NEWLY BRANDED JOINT VENTURE, BACTHERA, RECEIVES ANTI-TRUST APPROVALS TO START CONTRACT MANUFACTURING OF LIVE BIOTHERAPEUTIC PRODUCTS
* ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY WILL ESTABLISH 50/50 JOINT VENTURE WITH LONZA AG
* CEO Mauricio Graber on Jan. 17 purchased a total of 2,500 Chr. Hansen's shares at DKK 588.20 per share
* HOLDING A/S - NEW PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP TREATMENT FOR PEANUT ALLERGIES
* SAYS ENTERS PARTNERSHIP WITH OF ORAL IMMUNOTHERAPY DEVELOPER PROTA THERAPEUTICS TO DEVELOP TREATMENT FOR PEANUT ALLERGIES Further company coverage: (Copenhagen newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY LONG-TERM FINANCIAL TARGET IS ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH OF 8-10 PCT EACH YEAR FROM 2016/17 THROUGH 2021/22
* REG-07/2018 - INTERIM REPORT 1 SEPTEMBER 2017 - 28 FEBRUARY 2018
* WCM INCREASED AGGREGATE HOLDING OF SHARES IN CHR. HANSEN HOLDING TO 6,598,493.50 (EQUIVALENT TO 5.00%) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Chr Hansen <CHRH.CO> reported a weaker-than-expected first-quarter profit on Friday due to weak sales especially in its natural colours unit, sending shares in the Danish food ingredients maker down more than 7 percent.
Chr Hansen on Friday reported a weaker-than-expected first-quarter profit on weak sales especially in its natural colours unit, sending shares in the food ingredients maker down 6 percent.
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 254.5 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 259 MILLION)
Shares in Danish ingredients maker Chr. Hansen fell on Tuesday after its Dutch chief executive announced he would be leaving the company after five years in the post.
The chief executive of Danish ingredients maker Chr. Hansen, Cees de Jong, has decided to step down to pursue a career as a non-executive director outside the company, it announced on Tuesday.
* CHR HANSEN - CEES DE JONG WILL STEP DOWN AS CEO OF CHR. HANSEN HOLDING A/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Chr Hansen launches new generation of bio-protective bacteria
Food ingredients maker Chr. Hansen is seeing strong demand for probiotics for animals as farmers and restaurant chains come under growing pressure to use fewer antibiotics in the food chain, its chief executive said.
* OUTLOOK FOR 2016/17 HAS BEEN NARROWED TO UPPER END OF RANGE COMPARED TO ANNOUNCEMENT OF 6 APRIL 2017
Danish food ingredients maker Chr. Hansen posted weaker-than-expected second quarter results on Thursday, sending its shares as much as 5 percent lower and making it the second-worst performer in the FTSEurofirst 300 index.
* Q2 REVENUE EUR 259.4 MILLION (REUTERS POLL EUR 260 MILLION)
* Q1 revenue 241.7 million euros ($255.2 million) (Reuters poll 235 million euros)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.