52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Centuria Industrial Confirms Distribution For Qtr Ending 30 Sept 2019 Of 4.675 Cents Per Unit
Centuria Industrial REIT Says FY Net Profit Attributable $88.8 Million
Centuria Industrial REIT Announces Acquisition Of Industrial Assets For $59.3 Mln
Centuria Industrial REIT, formerly 360 Capital Industrial Fund, is engaged in investment in industrial properties within Australia. The Fund's portfolio consists of approximately 40 industrial assets, which are located across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory and South Australia. Its investment properties portfolio includes 2 Woolworths Way, Warnervale, New South Wales; 92-98 Cosgrove Road, Enfield, New South Wales; 29 Glendenning Road, Glendenning, New South Wales; 12 Williamson Road, Ingleburn, New South Wales; 37-51 Scrivener Street, Warwick Farm, New South Wales; 74-94 Newton Road, Wetherill Park, New South Wales; 6 Macdonald Road, Ingleburn, New South Wales; 30 Clay Place, Eastern Creek, New South Wales; 324-332 Frankston-Dandenong Road, Dandenong South, Victoria; 49 Temple Drive, Thomastown, Victoria, Bibra Lake, 2 Keon Parade, Keon Park, Victoria, and 8 Penelope Crescent, Arndell Park, New South Wales.
Real Estate Operations
L 8 56 Pitt St
Peter John Done
Chairman of the Board of Centuria Property Funds No. 2 Limited
General Counsel, Company Secretary of Centuria Property Funds No. 2 Limited
Financial Controller Property Funds
Trust Analyst Centuria Industrial REIT
Jason C. Huljich
Head of Real Estate and Funds Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Private equity giant Blackstone Group <BX.N> has quit a takeover battle for Australian office-block owner Investa Office Fund <IOF.AX> after it was gazumped by Canadian landlord Oxford Properties Group's A$3.35 billion ($2.4 billion) bid.
Real estate investment trust Propertylink Group <PLG.AX> said on Friday the Australian arm of real estate developer ESR Group had made a A$693.2 million ($504.9 million) takeover offer for the company.
Real estate investment trust Propertylink Group said on Thursday it had made a takeover offer for Centuria Industrial REIT, valuing the company at about A$755 million ($541.3 million).
* HY TOTAL REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME $70.276 MILLION VERSUS $49.088 MILLION
* CO CONFIRMS THAT DISTRIBUTION FOR QUARTER ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017 WILL BE 4.85 CENTS PER UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announces acquisition of a further 2.2 percent stake in Centuria Industrial Reit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Maintains FY18 distributable earnings guidance of 19.5 - 20.0 cents per unit
* Received unsolicited, indicative, conditional & non-binding proposal from centuria capital group & centuria property funds no. 2 limited
* Centuria Capital Group and Centuria Industrial Reit on a combined basis have acquired a 17% strategic interest in PLG
* Co announces that it has acquired 9.3% strategic interest in Propertylink Group for $53 million.
* Fy total revenue & other income $88.4 million versus $104 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has exchanged contracts to acquire 92 Robinson Avenue, Belmont, WA
* Entered into an unconditional contract for sale of 39-45 wedgewood drive, hallam, victoria (property) for $10 million
* Requests trading halt pending announcement by Centuria Property Funds no.2 ltd of a proposed transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Total distribution for FY17 is expected to be 20.5 cents per security Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cip has entered into agreements for three new facilities operating under a common terms structure with a total limit of $450 million
* Post sale of 60 marple avenue, reits annual earnings and distribution guidance is reaffirmed at 20.5 cents per security
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.