52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Circor International Says Co May Recognize An Impairment Charge During Quarter Ended September 29
Circor Continues Strategic Shift Away From Upstream Oil And Gas
CIRCOR Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIRCOR) designs, manufactures and markets engineered products and sub-systems for markets, including oil and gas, aerospace, power and process, and industrial solutions. The Company operates through two segments: CIRCOR Energy (Energy segment (Energy)) and CIRCOR Advanced Flow Solutions (Advanced Flow Solutions segment (AFS)). Energy provides engineered integrated flow control solutions, valves and services primarily in the oil and gas end market. AFS is a flow control technology platform. Energy provides its flow control solutions and services through the brands, including Circle Seal Controls, DeltaValve, Contromatics, Dopak Sampling and others. AFS manufactures and markets control valves, automatic recirculation valves, regulators, fluid controls, actuation systems, landing gear components, pneumatic controls, electro-mechanical controls, and other flow control products and systems. As of December 31, 2016, it operated 19 manufacturing facilities.
Misc. Fabricated Products
30 Corporate Dr Ste 200
David F. Dietz
Independent Chairman of the Board
Scott A. Buckhout
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
President, Industrial Group
President, Aerospace and Defense Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Monday said it continues to prefer a "negotiated transaction" with Circor International Inc's board, weeks after making a $894 million hostile bid for the smaller rival.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Monday began a tender offer for all outstanding shares of smaller rival Circor International Inc at $45 per share, after its buyout offer was rejected by Circor's board.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co said on Tuesday it was willing to adjust its $894 million offer for smaller rival Circor International Inc if its board was willing to engage in talks.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Tuesday made a hostile takeover bid for smaller rival Circor International Inc for about $894 million, after an earlier offer was rejected by Circor's board.
U.S. industrial products maker Crane Co said on Tuesday it has offered to buy smaller rival Circor International Inc in a deal valued at $1.7 billion.
(Company corrects quarterly GAAP loss figure to reflect errors related to the accounting for the divestiture of company's Reliability Services business) CIRCOR International Inc:
* Q1 REVENUE $275.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $270.5 MILLION
* CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL - EFFECTIVE APRIL 12, ENTERED INTEREST RATE SWAP PURSUANT TO INTERNATIONAL SWAPS AND DERIVATIVES ASSOCIATION MASTER AGREEMENT
* CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* CIRCOR REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CIRCOR UPDATES Q4 2017 GUIDANCE RANGE AHEAD OF GABELLI CONFERENCE PRESENTATION
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Colfax Corp - if deal terminated under certain circumstances, Circor will be required to pay co a reverse termination fee of $50 million Source text:(http://bit.ly/2xvso3e) Further company coverage:
* Circor to acquire Colfax’S fluid handling business from Colfax corporation for $855 million in cash and stock
* Circor International Inc sees Q3 revenue $150 million to $165 million - SEC filing
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly energy orders of $104 million, up 45 pct; 25 pct organically
* Circor reports fourth-quarter and year-end 2016 financial results
* Circor International Inc - Circor plans to use its existing credit facility to finance acquisition
* CIRCOR announces preliminary third-quarter 2016 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.