52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Clas Ohlson September Sales Increase To SEK 681 Mln
Clas Ohlson Q1 Oper Profit Up At SEK 79 Mln
Finansinspektionen Says Haiclas Holding AG Buys 4.5 Mln Shares In Clas Ohlson
Clas Ohlson AB is a Sweden-based company active in the retail sector. The Company’s product portfolio comprises five categories: Hardware, offering tools and material to renovate, build, paint and repair; Home, including products for kitchen and bathroom, cleaning, laundry and storage, hygiene and health, school work and leisure; Multimedia, which provides computer and telephone accessories, as well as music equipment; Electrical, such as chargers, cable, clocks and lamps; and Leisure, which supplies products for outdoor and indoor activities. Its distribution channels include retail and online stores, as well as catalogue and telephone sales. Furthermore, It owns a range of brands: Asaklitt, Cocraft, Gavia, Exibel, Coline, and Prologue, among others. The Company operates worldwide through a number of wholly owned subsidiaries, such as Clas Ohlson AS, Clas Ohlson OY, Clas Ohlson Ltd, Clas Ohlson GmbH and Clas Ohlson Ltd.
Retail (Home Improvement)
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Legal and Sustainability
Human Resources Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swedish budget retailer Clas Ohlson <CLASb.ST> said on Wednesday it would close its loss-making stores in Britain and Germany.
Swedish budget retailer Clas Ohlson said on Wednesday it would close its stores in the UK and Germany as it reported a 74 percent slump in its second-quarter operating profit.
Clas Ohlson <CLASb.ST> will look to e-commerce, its Nordic home markets and a new home jobs service to power sales growth, the Swedish budget retailer said on Thursday.
Clas Ohlson will look to e-commerce, its Nordic home markets and a new home jobs service to power sales growth in coming years, the Swedish budget retailer said on Thursday
* CLAS OHLSON TAKES PROBLEM SOLVING IN THE HOME TO A NEW LEVEL - LAUNCHES GROWTH STRATEGY WITH DIGITAL FOCUS AND NEW SERVICE OFFERING
* SAYS CHRISTIANSEN IS CURRENTLY CFO AT GANT, AND HAS HELD SEVERAL LEADING POSITIONS WITH TRANSCOM, MTR AND SAS
Swedish budget retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported a drop in fiscal third-quarter earnings that was bigger than expected by analysts surveyed, and said sales had grown slightly in the first month of its fourth quarter.
* CLAS OHLSON AB Q3 SALES INCREASED BY 2% TO 2,746 MSEK (2,695), UP 4% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES
* CLAS OHLSON AB SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 3 PER CENT IN JANUARY TO 596 MSEK (578)
* SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 4 PER CENT IN DECEMBER TO 1,261 MSEK (1,210)
Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson <CLASb.ST> will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behavior and a weak sales development in its physical stores.
* CLAS OHLSON CLOSER TO THE CUSTOMER THROUGH STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH MATHEM.SE
Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported weaker than expected quarterly earnings and said it would halt its normal store expansion in the Nordics, sending shares to their lowest level in more than three years.
* REUTERS POLL: CLAS OHLSON Q2 OPERATING PROFIT WAS SEEN AT SEK 134 MILLION, NOV LOCAL CURRENCY SALES SEEN UP 1.2 PERCENT
* Says sales increases by 1 per cent in October to 688 msek (681)
* Says sales increase by 5 per cent in september to 640 MSEK (610)
* Clas Ohlson initiates the strategic review "100 more years"
* Says sales increased by 1 pct to 1,783 mln SEK (1,763), unchanged in local currencies
Retailer Clas Ohlson reported July sales far below analyst forecasts on Tuesday on the back of a sales drop in Sweden, its biggest market.
* Says in local currencies, sales decreased by 3 pct versus previous year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.