52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cleveland-Cliffs Posts Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.02
Cleveland-Cliffs Says Co To Acquire All Of Operations Of Arcelormittal Usa & Its Subsidiaries For About $1.4 Bln
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc Q2 Loss Per Share $0.31
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, formerly Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., is a mining and natural resources company. The Company is a supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry from its mines and pellet plants located in Michigan and Minnesota. The Company operates through its U.S. Iron Ore. The Company is a producer of iron ore pellets, primarily selling production from U.S. Iron Ore to integrated steel companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In the United States, the Company owned four operational iron ore mines and one indefinitely idled mine.
200 Public Sq Ste 3300
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Keith A. Koci
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Clifford T. Smith
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Maurice D. Harapiak
Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President - Human Resources
James D. Graham
Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Minnesota regulators on Thursday approved key permits for Enbridge Inc's <ENB.TO> Line 3 crude pipeline replacement project, paving the way for federal permits from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers after years of delays.
Minnesota regulators on Thursday approved key permits for Enbridge Inc's Line 3 crude pipeline replacement project, paving the way for the project to receive federal permits from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers after facing years of delays.
Russia's Natural Resources Minister Dmitry Kobylkin said on Monday that tests showed that pollution in the waters off the coast of its far eastern Kamchatka peninsula was unlikely to be man-made, the RIA news agency reported.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc <CLF.N>, the largest U.S. producer of iron ore pellets, has agreed to buy the U.S. assets of the world's largest steelmaker ArcelorMittal SA <MT.LU> for about $1.4 billion in cash and shares.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, the largest U.S. producer of iron ore pellets, said on Monday it had agreed to buy U.S. assets of the world's largest steelmaker ArcelorMittal SA for about $1.4 billion. (Reporting by Rama Venkat in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
ArcelorMittal SA <MT.LU>, the world's largest steelmaker, is exploring a deal to merge its U.S. operations with Cleveland-Cliffs Inc <CLF.N>, the largest U.S. producer of iron ore pellets, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
Shares in mining company Cleveland-Cliffs Inc has benefited from troubles at rival Vale SA after three of Vale's dams ruptured at an iron-ore mine in Brazil last month, Barron's financial newspaper said in its latest edition.
Iron ore miner Cleveland Cliffs Inc Chief Executive Officer Lourenco Goncalves went on a rant against financial analysts on a quarterly earnings conference call on Friday, saying some analysts could not "read numbers."
* FY 2018 U.S. IRON ORE CASH COST OF GOODS SOLD AND OPERATING EXPENSE EXPECTATION WAS MAINTAINED AT $58 - $63 PER LONG TON
* DECIDED TO COMMIT TO A COURSE OF ACTION EXPECTED TO LEAD TO PERMANENT CLOSURE OF APIO MINING OPERATIONS BY JUNE 30
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC CEO LOURENCO GONCALVES' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $23.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p4kw6a) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC - AMENDED SENIOR SECURED ASSET-BASED LENDING CREDIT FACILITY
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.20 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* . ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $275,000,000 OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $400,000,000 OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2024
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $275,000,000 OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.