52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Corelogic Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.82
Corelogic Expects Non-Cash Impairment Charge Of ~$45 Mln To $50 Mln in Q2
Corelogic Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.45
CoreLogic, Inc. is a provider of property information, analytics and data-enabled services. The Company provides detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, property risk and replacement cost, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. Its segments include Property Intelligence (PI), Risk Management and Work Flow (RMW), and Corporate. The Property Intelligence segment owns or licenses real property, mortgage and consumer information, which includes loan information, property sales and characteristic information, property risk and replacement cost, natural hazard data, geospatial data, parcel maps and mortgage-backed securities information. The RMW segment owns or licenses real property information, mortgage information and consumer information, which includes loan information, property sales and characteristic information, natural hazard data, parcel maps, employment verification, criminal records and eviction records.
40 Pacifica Ste 900
Paul F. Folino
Independent Chairman of the Board,
Frank D. Martell
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James L. Balas
Chief Financial Officer
Barry M. Sando
Managing Director, Underwriting and Workflow Solutions
J. David Chatham
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Home appreciation in 20 U.S. cities slowed to its weakest level in almost seven years in June, as home price gains continued to cool across the country, data compiled from S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller released on Tuesday showed.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.42 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DEAL IS EXPECTED TO BE MODESTLY ACCRETIVE TO CO'S 2018 REVENUE & ADJUSTED EBITDA, EXCLUDING CERTAIN ITEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Home prices across Australia's major cities fell for a fifth straight month in February as tighter rules on investment lending chilled the once red-hot Sydney market, a relief to regulators but a weight on consumer spending power.
* CORELOGIC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CORELOGIC ACQUIRES ETECH SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.57, REVENUE VIEW $1.86 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Corelogic Inc - on November 7, board of directors has expanded size of board from nine directors to eleven directors - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zr2bE6) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Corelogic estimates total insured loss in united states for hurricane nate of $650mln to $1.35 billion
Analytics firm Corelogic on Tuesday estimated total insured and uninsured losses from damage to properties from Hurricane Irma at $42.5-$65 billion.
Analytics firm Corelogic <CLGX.N> estimates total residential insured and uninsured flood loss from Hurricane Harvey of between $25 billion and $37 billion, it said on Friday.
* TOTAL RESIDENTIAL INSURED AND UNINSURED FLOOD LOSS FOR HURRICANE HARVEY BETWEEN $25 BILLION AND $37 BILLION
Analytics firm Corelogic <CLGX.N> raised its estimate for insured property losses for wind and storm surge from Tropical Storm Harvey to $1.5-3 billion, it said on Wednesday.
* Corelogic Inc says on August 10, co, Corelogic Australia Pty Limited entered into a second amended and restated credit agreement - SEC filing
* Corelogic Inc - Q2 reported revenues totaled $474 million compared with $500 million in same 2016 period
* Corelogic inc - acquisition of Mercury Network expected to be accretive to adjusted eps, provide organic growth synergies to co on a go forward basis
* CEO Anand Nallathambi's FY 2016 total compensation was $6.94 million versus $6.1 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mmoLKR) Further company coverage:
* Corelogic - On Feb 13, co's board granted president and chief executive officer Anand Nallathambi a temporary medical leave of absence - SEC Filing
* Corelogic announces expanded share repurchase authorization
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.