52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Polyone Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Clariant Color And Additive Masterbatch Business
Clariant CFO Says Talks With Sabic About Joint Venture Are Off The Table
Clariant Plans Production Expansion Of Maleic Anhydride Catalysts In China
Clariant AG is a Switzerland-based producer of specialty chemicals. It operates through four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics and Coatings. The Care Chemicals business area produces ingredients for laundry detergents, fabric softeners, disinfectants and dishwashing detergents, as well as plasticizers, de-icing fluids for aircrafts and runways, and special solvents. The Catalysis business area offers a wide range of catalysts for the petrochemicals, plastics and refining industries. The Natural Resources business area provides products and services to the minerals and oil and mining industries. The Plastics and Coatings business area produces color and additive concentrates and performance solutions for plastics, flame retardants, polymer additives and waxes for functional effects in plastics, coatings, inks and other special applications, as well as organic pigments, pigment preparations and specialty dyes.
Executive Chairman of the Board, Interim Chief Executive Officer
Khaled Homza A. Nahas
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Lead Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) took an impairment loss of 1.5 billion riyals ($400 million) on its investment in Swiss chemicals firm Clariant , which resulted in an 86% drop in its third-quarter net profit.
* CLARIANT PLANS SIGNIFICANT PRODUCTION EXPANSION OF MALEIC ANHYDRIDE CATALYSTS IN CHINA
* CFO SAYS EXPECTS A RETURN TO "DECENT MARGINS" IN Q3/Q4 IN CARE CHEMICALS AFTER RESOLUTION OF FORCE MAJEURE
SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION SJSC :
* CLARIANT SIGNS AN AGREEMENT REGARDING SALE OF ITS HEALTHCARE PACKAGING BUSINESS
* CLARIANT AG - CHRISTIAN KOHLPAINTNER, MEMBER OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, DECIDED TO RESIGN EFFECTIVE JUNE 30 TO TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES OUTSIDE COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CLARIANT'S SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ALL AGENDA ITEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
Clariant missed fourth quarter profit and sales expectations on Wednesday due to softening demand in Asia and Europe, sending shares in the Swiss specialty chemicals maker lower.
* CLARIANT CFO SAYS DON'T SEE A SIGNIFICANT LONGTERM DOWNTURN
Clariant's fourth-quarter sales and operating profit fell, as the Swiss specialty chemicals maker saw its plastics and coatings business hurt by softening demand in Asia and Europe and exchange rates wiped out underlying sales growth.
* EXXONMOBIL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP PARTNER WITH CLARIANT TO ADVANCE CELLULOSIC BIOFUEL RESEARCH
Switzerland's Clariant <CLN.S> has begun the sale of its pigments business as part of wider a streamlining which it has said it will complete by the end of 2020, sources said.
Clariant is launching the sale of its pigments business as the Swiss chemicals group streamlines its portfolio following a deal that saw a Saudi Arabian peer become its biggest shareholder last year.
* CLARIANT AND SAUDI KAYAN TO EVALUATE ALKOXYLATES JOINT VENTURE
* ANNOUNCES SIGNING A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH CLARIANT INTERNATIONAL AG
* CLARIANT AND EASTMAN ANNOUNCE AGROCHEMICAL COLLABORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* THE EXPANSION OF CLARIANT’S STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES AT GENDORF WILL ENABLE HIGHER PRODUCTION YIELDS, GREATER PROCESS RELIABILITY AND ENHANCED PRODUCT QUALITY
* Turkey, South Africa dented sales in period (Adds details about Chinese slowdown, Saudi stake, comments from analysts and CFO)
Swiss speciality chemicals maker Clariant, whose biggest shareholder is Saudi Arabia's Saudi Basic Industries (SABIC), said on Wednesday its sales growth slowed in the third quarter as its business in China softened.
* WAS AWARDED A LONG-TERM SUPPLY CONTRACT BY INEOS TO SUPPLY CATOFIN CATALYSTS AND HEAT GENERATING MATERIAL (HGM) FOR A MAJOR PROPANE DEHYDROGENATION PLANT TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN EUROPE Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.