52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Clean Energy Reports 102.7 Million Gallons Delivered, Revenue Of $74.4 Million For Q3
Clean Energy Q2 Revenue $72.3 Million
Clean Energy Fuels Reports Q1 GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.05
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Clean Energy) is a provider of natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. The Company is engaged in supplying compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG) and renewable natural gas (RNG) for light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, and providing operation and maintenance (O&M) services for natural gas fueling stations. The Company designs, builds, operates and maintains fueling stations; manufactures, sells and services non-lubricated natural gas fueling compressors and other equipment used in CNG stations and LNG stations; offers assessment, design and modification solutions to provide operators with code-compliant service and maintenance facilities for natural gas vehicle fleets, and transports and sells CNG and LNG to industrial and institutional energy users having no direct access to natural gas pipelines, among others.
Oil & Gas Operations
4675 Macarthur Ct Ste 800
Stephen A. Scully
Independent Chairman of the Board
Andrew J. Littlefair
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert M. Vreeland
Chief Financial Officer
Mitchell W. Pratt
Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Secretary
Barclay Fleming Corbus
Senior Vice President - Strategic Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Total has agreed to buy up to 50.8 million shares in Clean Energy Corp for $83.4 million, becoming its largest stockholder with a 25 percent stake, the French energy company announced on Thursday.
French oil and gas major Total <TOTF.PA> said on Thursday that it has agreed to buy up to 50.8 million shares of Clean Energy Corp’s <CLNE.O> common stock for $83.4 million, to become its largest stockholder with a 25 percent stake.
* CLEAN ENERGY TO CONSTRUCT THREE CNG STATIONS IN ONTARIO FOR UNION ENERGY SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CLEAN ENERGY REPORTS 86.4 MILLION GALLONS DELIVERED AND REVENUE OF $89.3 MILLION FOR FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017
* CLEAN ENERGY NAMES STEPHEN SCULLY CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Clean Energy Fuels Corp moves to streamline operations; volumes continue to grow in the third quarter of 2017
* Clean Energy Fuels - signed multiple fueling agreements with United States Postal Service contract-carriers in Florida, New York, Oklahoma, and Texas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Clean Energy reports 88.4 million gallons delivered and revenue of $81.0 million for second quarter of 2017
* Clean Energy Fuels Corp - Dallas area rapid transit has extended Clean Energy's operation and maintenance contract for an additional four years
* Clean Energy reports 84.1 million gallons delivered and revenue of $101.8 million for fourth quarter of 2016
BP <BP.L> agreed on Wednesday to buy Clean Energy Fuels Corp's <CLNE.O> biomethane production assets for $155 million, expanding its huge gas supply portfolio in the United States and showing its shift to less carbon-intensive projects.
BP agreed on Wednesday to buy Clean Energy Fuels Corp's biomethane business for $155 million, expanding its huge gas supply portfolio in the United States and showing its shift to less carbon-intensive projects.
* BP and Clean Energy partner to expand U.S. Renewable natural gas transportation fueling capabilities
* Clean Energy Fuels -on Feb. 6 signed negotiated note repurchase agreement with one of its directors and significant stockholders, t. Boone pickens
Clean energy investment worldwide fell by 18 percent to $287.5 billion last year due to sharp falls in renewable technology prices and less spending on projects by large markets China and Japan, research showed on Thursday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.