52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CIBC CEO Says Expects 2020 Loan Growth In High Single Digits, Deposit Growth In Low Double Digits-Conference
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce Reports Q3 Total Revenue $4.77 Bln
CIBC Reaches Agreement To Sell Majority Stake In CIBC FirstCaribbean
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) is a global financial institution. The Company provides a range of financial products and services to approximately 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. The Company operates through three segments: Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets. The Company's Retail and Business Banking segment provides personal and business clients across Canada with financial advice, products and services in its banking centers or through remote channels, such as mobile advisors, telephone, online or mobile banking. The Company's Wealth Management segment provides advice and investment solutions. The Company's Capital Markets segment provides integrated credit and global markets products, investment banking advisory services and research to corporate, government and institutional clients around the world.
Bce Place, 181 Bay St Suite 4440,
PO Box 770
John P. Manley
Independent Chairman of the Board
Victor G. Dodig
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kevin A. Glass
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer and Communications Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Laura Lee Dottori-Attanasio
Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Toronto-Dominion Bank and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, two of Canada's biggest lenders, reported first-quarter earnings on Thursday that fell short of analysts' forecasts, hurt by weakness in their capital markets businesses.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> said an anticipated drop in its mortgage sales had not been as bad as it had feared after reporting third-quarter results that beat market expectations.
Bank of Montreal <BMO.TO> and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> said on Monday that cyber attackers may have stolen the data of nearly 90,000 customers in what appeared to be the first significant assault on financial institutions in the country.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> is targeting a valuation of 10 times earnings for the potential listing of its FirstCaribbean business in New York, which would give it a market value of around $1.4 billion, five sources familiar with the matter told Reuters over...
* DISCOVERY AIR INC. ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF OPERATING CREDIT FACILITY WITH CIBC
* BRI-CHEM CLOSES EXTENSION AND INCREASE OF ITS SENIOR BANKING FACILITY AND REFINANCING OF ITS SUBORDINATED DEBT
* President's Choice Bank -announced a mutual agreement to end its 20-year relationship with CIBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> has completed the $5 billion acquisition of Chicago-based PrivateBancorp <PVTB.O>, which will help it diversify from its domestic market, it said on Friday.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> increased the cash element of its offer for Chicago-based PrivateBancorp Inc <PVTB.O> on Thursday in a final $4.9 billion bid to push the deal through ahead of a May 12 shareholder vote.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> said on Thursday it had raised its takeover offer for PrivateBancorp Inc <PVTB.O> by 20 percent to about $4.9 billion, after some of the Chicago-based lender's shareholders opposed an initial bid.
* Amendment to agreement and plan of merger with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) revises amount of termination fee to be $198 million - SEC filing
* Privatebancorp Inc - stockholders will receive, upon completion of proposed merger with CIBC, US$24.20 in cash and 0.4176 of a CIBC common share
* Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce - dividend of $1.27 per share for quarter ending April 30, 2017, an increase of three cents from previous quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view c$2.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.