52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Coats Group Sees Adj Operating Profit Of $196 Mln-$201 Mln In 2019
Kempen Capital Management Discloses 7.03% Stake In Coats Group As Of Oct. 15 - Filing
Coats Group Reports HY Rev From ContOps Of $705 Mln
Coats Group plc is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in industrial thread manufacturing. The Company's segments are Industrial and Crafts. It offers clothing, accessories, furniture, fiber optics and healthcare items. It also offers technical threads used in various industries, such as automotive; bedding and mattresses; flame retardant protective wear; outdoor goods/sports equipment, and home textiles. It offers engineered yarns and cable fillers for fiber optic and telecoms applications. Its yarn application also includes tea bags, tire cord weft and feminine hygiene. Its footwear and accessories include dress and casual footwear; protective footwear; sports footwear; fashion accessories, and luggage and travel goods. Its apparel includes menswear, ladies wear, children swear, denim, leatherwear and work wear. It is engaged in textile crafts business in the Americas. It offers knitting yarns, crochet yarns, sewing threads, embroidery threads, and patchwork and quilting.
Textiles - Non Apparel
1 the Square, Stockley Park
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
President - Performance Materials
President - Apparel and Footwear
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
London's FTSE 100 jumped almost 1% on Friday, recouping nearly all its losses from the past two sessions when uncertainty surrounding a U.S.-China trade deal had spurred selling.
** Company's FY reported operating profit falls 5 pct to $147 mln, on higher costs
* INITIAL CONSIDERATION IS US$21 MILLION, WITH FURTHER PAYMENTS OF UP TO US$4 MILLION OVER A THREE YEAR PERIOD TO 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* COATS GROUP PLC ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A $225M ISSUE OF US PRIVATE PLACEMENT (USPP) NOTES. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)
* COATS GROUP PLC - GROUP SALES FOR PERIOD FROM 1 JULY TO 31 OCTOBER 2017 GREW 2% YEAR-ON-YEAR, DRIVEN BY A STRONG PERFORMANCE IN INDUSTRIAL DIVISION, UP 5%.
* UK'S FRC - ANNOUNCED THAT SCOPE OF INVESTIGATION AMENDED TO INCLUDE CONDUCT OF A FURTHER MEMBER AND TO EXTEND PERIOD UNDER INVESTIGATION, TO START FROM 2002, IN COATS GROUP INVESTIGATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749...
* Has signed a binding settlement agreement with trustee of Staveley Industries Retirement Benefits Scheme
* For period 1 January to 30 April 2017 group sales up 5 percent year-on-year
* 2016 revenue up 2 pct on a CER basis to $1,457 million (down 1 pct reported)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.