52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Sical Logistics Names New CFO
Coffee Day To Sell Tech Park To Blackstone, Salarpuria Sattva In 27-Bln-Rupee Deal
Coffee Day Enterprises Says ICRA Cuts Rating Of Coffee Day's Long-Term Loans
Coffee Day Enterprises Limited sells coffee beans, and provides hospitality services. The Company's segments include Coffee and related business, Leasing of commercial office space, Hospitality Services, Financial Services, Integrated Multimodal Logistics and Others. The Coffee and related business segment retails coffee and other related products. The Leasing of commercial office space segment develops and leases office space and construction of office buildings. The Hospitality Services segment manages and operates resorts and allied activities. The Financial Services segment provides a range of products and services, such as structured products and wealth management services in respect of equity, derivatives and commodities trading, among others. The Integrated Multimodal Logistics segment offers integrated multimodal logistics services. The Others segment is engaged in information technology consulting, implementation, software development and related activities.
Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road
S. V. Ranganath
Interim Chairman of the Board
R. Ram Mohan
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer of CDG
Group President Marketing for Coffee Day
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd <CODE.NS> said on Wednesday it planned to sell a tech park it owned in the southern Indian city of Bengaluru to Blackstone <BX.N> for up to 30 billion rupees ($421 million), in an effort to cut debt.
Authorities in Southern India recovered the body of coffee baron V.G. Siddhartha floating in a river on Wednesday, two days after his disappearance sparked speculation that he was under intense financial strain.
Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd named S.V. Ranganath as interim chairman after founder V.G. Siddhartha was confirmed dead by the police on Wednesday.
The founder and largest shareholder of India's biggest coffee-chain owner Coffee Day Enterprises <CODE.NS> went missing on Tuesday, with media reports citing a letter purportedly written by him that said he gave in to pressure from lenders and tax authorities.
India's Mindtree on Tuesday rejected conglomerate Larsen & Toubro's hostile takeover bid, saying L&T's plan to acquire a controlling stake will not create value for the IT services firm or its shareholders.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 220 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 115 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* COFFEE DAY ENTERPRISES - APPROVES SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION BETWEEN COFFEE DAY GLOBAL, AMALGAMATED HOLDINGS AMONG OTHERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter consol profit 598 million rupees versus profit of 163 million rupees last year
* Gets shareholders' nod to issue NCDs on private placement basis
* Says NCLT approved scheme of amalgamation of Coffee Day Overseas with Coffee Day Enterprises Source text - http://bit.ly/2xQqzNw Further company coverage:
* Says Coffee Day Trading agreed to divest entire 6.5 million shares in its associate Global Edge Software Source text - http://bit.ly/2wB3DnJ Further company coverage:
* Says unit Coffee Day Global Ltd bought wholly owned unit ONS Ventures SDN.BHD in Malaysia
* June quarter consol profit 268.3 million rupees versus profit of 177.5 million rupees last year
* Says step down unit Way2wealth Securities Pvt Ltd divests 95 percent stake in Way2wealth Reality Advisors Source text: [Coffee Day Enterprises Limited has informed the Exchange that , step-down subsidiary of the Company "Way2wealth Securities Private Limited" has divested...
* Consol profit in march quarter last year was 119.1 million rupees as per ind-as; consol total income was 8.66 billion rupees Source text - (http://bit.ly/2rhXivD) Further company coverage:
* Step-down unit Way2Wealth Brokers has transferred entire shares in unit Way2Wealth Illuminati to Alphagrep Securities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To consider issuance of rated redeemable, secured, un-listed non convertible debentures for up to 1.5 billion rupees
* Coffee day enterprises -says "Alphagrep Holding HK Limited has divested 40.50 pct shares in its subsidiary namely Lighthouse Financial Technologies Limited Source text: (Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that step-down subsidiary of the Company "AlphaGrep Holding...
* Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd - dec quarter consol net profit 123.4 million rupees
* Net loss in Sept quarter last year 161.9 million rupees as per Ind-AS; net sales was 6.51 billion rupees Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.