52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Co-Diagnostics Completes Successful Clinical Evaluation Required For FDA Emergency Use Authorization
Co-Diagnostics - FDA Policy Change To Allow Rapid Domestic Expansion Of Co-Diagnostics Covid-19 Test
Precheck Health Services Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Co-Diagnostics
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. is a molecular diagnostics company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing diagnostics technology. Its reagents are used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules, such as deoxyribonucleic acid and ribonucleic acid. It also sells diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems (MDx device). The Company uses its proprietary test design system and proprietary reagents to design and sell polymerase chain reaction diagnostic tests for diseases and pathogens starting with tests for tuberculosis, a drug resistant tuberculosis test, hepatitis B and C, Malaria, dengue, human immunodeficiency virus and Zika virus, all of which tests have been designed and validated in its laboratory. Its diagnostics systems enable molecular testing for organisms and genetic diseases by automating historically complex procedures in both the development and administration of tests.
4049 S Highland Dr
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Dwight H. Egan
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Reed L. Benson
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary
Chief Scientific Officer
Edward L. Murphy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL CLINICAL EVALUATION REQUIRED FOR FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS JV COSARA FIRST INDIAN COMPANY TO RECEIVE LICENSE FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC
Co-Diagnostics Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's new policy to expand the availability of COVID-19 tests would allow the medical test maker's tests to be distributed to a wide array of U.S. labs.
Co-Diagnostics Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's new policy to expand availability of COVID-19 tests will allow the medical test maker's tests to be distributed to a wide array of U.S. labs.
* FDA POLICY CHANGE TO ALLOW RAPID DOMESTIC EXPANSION OF CO-DIAGNOSTICS COVID-19 TEST
* PRECHECK HEALTH TO EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTE CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 TEST IN ECUADOR FOR CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC.
* PRECHECK HEALTH SERVICES - ON MARCH 9, 2020, ENTERED INTO DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH CO-DIAGNOSTICS INC - SEC FILING
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. REPORTS ADDITIONAL DEMAND FOR CORONAVIRUS TEST SHIPMENTS
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. TO PROVIDE COVID-19 TESTS TO US CLIA LABS FOLLOWING FDA POLICY CHANGE
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS ANNOUNCES $4.2 MILLION REGISTERED DIRECT OFFERING PRICED AT-THE-MARKET
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. RECEIVES CE MARK FOR NOVEL CORONAVIRUS TEST
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS COMPLETES SUBMISSION OF CE MARKING REGISTRATION FOR COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS TEST
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. TO PRESENT ITS RAPID RESPONSE TO NEW CORONAVIRUS IN WASHINGTON D.C. CONFERENCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS ANNOUNCES $10.2 MILLION REGISTERED DIRECT OFFERING PRICED AT-THE-MARKET
Gilead Sciences Inc <GILD.O> said on Friday it provided its experimental Ebola therapy for use in a small number of patients with the coronavirus that has killed over 200 so far in China and is working with the country's authorities to set up a study.
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ANNOUNCES CONSTRUCTION UPDATE AT JV MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN INDIA
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS INC ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS FROM CO-PRIMERS™ TECHNOLOGY IN MULTIPLEX TESTS FOR SNP DETECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO-DIAGNOSTICS - ENTERS INTO LEASE FOR BIOLOGICAL SAFETY LEVEL 2 LABORATORY FACILITY IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
* Co-Diagnostics, Inc to sign purchase agreement with Medcis Pathlabs
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.