52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Coface H1 Net Income Up 25% At 78.5 Million Euros
Coface Says Fitch Affirms Coface AA- Rating, With Outlook 'Stable'
Coface Enters Into SBF 120 Index
Coface SA is a France-based company. It offers a comprehensive credit insurance for protection for businesses against the risk of financial failure of their clients. Credit insurance with Coface is also an analysis of risk, which the Company provides to its clients to better prevent risks they are required to take.
1 PLACE COSTES ET BELLONTE
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board
Member of the Management Board, Member of the Executive Board, Group Commercial Director
Member of the Executive Board - General Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French bank Natixis <CNAT.PA> said on Monday that it was not in talks over a possible takeover offer for Coface <COFA.PA>, the credit insurance subsidiary in which Natixis has a stake of around 41.7%.
Buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC <APO.N> has approached Coface SA <COFA.PA>, the credit insurance company partly owned by French bank Natixis SA <CNAT.PA>, with an acquisition offer, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Q1 NET RESULT (GROUP SHARE) EUR 35.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 7.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-COFACE SA : COFACE DOUBLES NET INCOME TO €83.2M, AND ACTIVATES THE CAPITAL OPTIMISATION LEVER PROVIDED FOR IN ITS FIT TO WIN PLAN
* ANNOUNCES A SHARE BUYBACK OPERATION TARGETING A TOTAL AMOUNT OF 30 MILLION EUROS
* RESTRUCTURING EXPENSES WILL BE LOWER THAN PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED
French credit insurer Coface said on Thursday it sees improved full-year performance, underpinned by measures taken to strengthen its risk infrastructure.
* REG-COFACE IMPROVES ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE: LOSS RATIO NET OF REINSURANCE NOW SEEN BELOW 54%, A 4PPTS IMPROVEMENT
China's United SME Guarantee Corporation is interested in taking a stake in French credit insurer Coface, French business daily Les Echos wrote on its website on Sunday, citing unnammed sources.
* REG-COFACE SA : COFACE SA SIGNS €700M SYNDICATED LOAN AGREEMENT
* H1 REVENUE EUR 691.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 716.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Coface: net income at EUR 7.3 million ($7.94 million) driven by an improvement in net loss ratio / fit to win progressing as planned
* FY consolidated revenues 1.41 billion euros ($1.51 billion) versus 1.49 billion euros year ago
Payment delays in Saudi Arabia should ease gradually in 2017 after recent payouts by the government to companies, particularly builders, the regional CEO at credit insurer Coface said on Sunday.
* 9M consolidated revenue 1.07 billion euros versus 1.13 billion euros ($1.25 billion) year ago
* Fitch Ratings issued press release on Coface in which agency affirms rating at 'AA-', outlook stable Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Coface set out plans on Wednesday to overhaul its business under its new chief executive to help the credit insurer overcome tough business environment and the loss of state guarantees.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.