52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cabot Oil & Gas Says Director Peter Delaney Reports Open Market Purchase Of 9,000 Shares In Multiple Transactions On July 30
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Reports Q2 Results
Cabot Oil & Gas Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $0.62
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development, exploitation and exploration of oil and gas properties. The Company operates in the segment of natural gas and oil development, exploitation, exploration and production, in the continental United States. Its assets are concentrated in areas with known hydrocarbon resources, which are conducive to multi-well, repeatable drilling programs. As of December 31, 2016, its exploration, development and production operations were primarily concentrated in two unconventional plays: the Marcellus Shale in northeast Pennsylvania and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. The Company also has operations in various other unconventional and conventional plays throughout the continental United States. Its Marcellus Shale properties are principally located in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. Its properties in the Eagle Ford Shale are principally located in Atascosa, Frio and La Salle Counties, Texas.
Oil & Gas Operations
840 Gessner Rd Ste 1400
Dan O. Dinges
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Scott C. Schroeder
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Jeffrey W. Hutton
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Todd L. Liebl
Senior Vice President - Land and Business Development
Steven W. Lindeman
Senior Vice President - South Region and Engineering
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. natural gas producer Cabot Oil & Gas Corp on Friday raised its dividend by 29 percent after its quarterly profit handily beat analysts' estimates on better-than-expected natural gas production and higher prices.
U.S. natural gas producer Cabot Oil & Gas Corp on Friday raised dividend by 29 percent after its quarterly net income more than doubled on the back of better-than-expected natural gas production and higher prices.
Cabot Oil and Gas Corp missed Wall Street estimates for quarterly profit on Friday, as transportation costs capped its gains from higher gas prices and the company cut its 2019 capital expenditure.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp reported a quarterly profit on Friday compared with a year-ago loss, helped by higher natural gas prices and increased production.
Cabot Oil and Gas <COG.N> on Friday forecast a higher-than-expected free cash flow for 2019 and promised bigger returns to investors, sending its shares up about 8 percent.
Cabot Oil and Gas Corp reported a surge in third-quarter profit on Friday, helped by higher realized natural gas prices and a gain from asset sales.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.27 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORP SAYS CEO DAN DINGES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.4 MILLION VERSUS $11.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2DM6WZE Further company coverage:
Cabot Oil and Gas Corp <COG.N> reported a quarterly profit that topped analysts estimates, on the back of higher realized prices and increased production.
Cabot Oil and Gas Corp on Friday reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss, helped by a $242.9 million benefit related to the U.S. tax law reforms.
* ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, EXPANDS SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AUTHORIZATION
* SANDERS CAPITAL LLC REPORTS A 6.94 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : ( http://bit.ly/2BdjKup ) Further company coverage:
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp said on Wednesday it would increase its quarterly dividend by 20 percent, part of the shale producer's push to focus less on output and more on shareholder returns.
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 20 PERCENT
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL EAGLE FORD SHALE ASSETS
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp said on Wednesday it would sell its Eagle Ford Shale assets to a unit of Venado Oil & Gas LLC for $765 million as the oil and gas producer tries to cut down costs.
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation announces third quarter 2017 results, provides 2018 operating plan and three-year marcellus shale outlook
Cabot Oil & Gas Co. has settled a lawsuit filed by two families in Dimock, Pennsylvania, who alleged their homes' drinking water became contaminated with methane not long after the company began drilling for natural gas in 2007.
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corp - announced election of Amanda M. Brock and Marcus A. Watts to its board of directors, effective immediately
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation announces second quarter 2017 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.