52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cohu Q2 GAAP Loss Per Share $0.47
Cohu Says Delay In Previously Expected H2 2019 Recovery U.S./China Trade Tensions Creating Drag On Global Economy
Cohu Q1 GAAP Loss Per Share $0.56
Cohu, Inc. is a supplier of semiconductor test and inspection handlers, micro-electro mechanical system (MEMS) test modules, test contactors and thermal sub-systems used by global semiconductor manufacturers and test subcontractors. It develops, manufactures, sells and services a line of equipment capable of handling a range of integrated circuits and light-emitting diodes. It operates through semiconductor equipment segment. It offers products for the pick-and-place, gravity-feed, test-in-strip and turret handling, MEMS, burn-in and system-level test markets. It sells various products, including Delta MATRiX, Delta Pyramid, Delta Eclipse, Delta LinX, Rasco SO1000, Rasco SO2000, Rasco Saturn and Jupiter, Rasco Jaguar, Ismeca NY32, Ismeca NY20 and Delta Fusion HD. Its manufacturing operations are located in Malacca, Malaysia (handlers); Poway, California (thermal subsystems); Laguna, the Philippines (kits and contactors); Kolbermoor, Germany (handlers), and Osaka, Japan (contactors).
12367 Crosthwaite Cir
James A. Donahue
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Luis A. Muller
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jeffrey D. Jones
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance
Christopher G. Bohrson
Senior Vice President, General Manager - Test Handler Group
Senior Vice President - Global Customer Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Semiconductor testing company Cohu Inc said on Monday U.S. restrictions on China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd is hurting its customers' business.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.33 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Cohu Inc will buy rival Xcerra Corp for about $796 million, the semiconductor testing company said on Tuesday, two months after a U.S. security panel blocked Xcerra's sale to a Chinese state-backed fund.
U.S. semiconductor testing company Cohu Inc said on Tuesday it will buy rival Xcerra Corp for about $796 million in a cash-and-stock deal.
* COHU TO ACQUIRE XCERRA CREATING GLOBAL LEADER IN BACK-END SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT
* REASES FIRST QUARTER GUIDANCE AND ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF NEW ECLIPSE XTA HANDLER BY LARGE KOREAN CUSTOMER
* COHU REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 OPERATING RESULTS
* COHU INC -CO HAS SECURED MAJOR EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE CUSTOMER FOR MATRIX TRI-TEMPERATURE PICK-AND-PLACE HANDLER COMBINED WITH MULTI-BEAM TEST CONTACTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
U.S. semiconductor testing company Cohu Inc <COHU.O> is trying to block the sale of rival Xcerra Corp <XCRA.O> to a Chinese government-controlled fund citing national security concerns, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
U.S. semiconductor testing company Cohu Inc is trying to block the sale of rival Xcerra Corp to a Chinese government-controlled fund citing national security concerns, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* Cohu announces strong preliminary second quarter 2017 results
* Cohu Inc says Cohu expects Q4 2016 sales to be approximately $65 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.