52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cox & Kings Says Not In Position To Finalise Financial Results For June Qtr
Cox & Kings Says 70% Of Lenders Signed Inter-Creditor Agreement As On Aug 12
Cox & Kings Cancels Proposal To Declare Dividend Of 20% Per Share For FY 2018-19
Cox & Kings Limited is a diversified, multinational enterprise focused on the travel sector. The Company's principal products/services include Tours and Travels. The Company operates in approximately 25 countries across four business verticals. The Company offers various principal services, which include Destination Management, Outbound Tourism, Business Travel, Incentive and Conference Solutions, Domestic Holidays, Non Resident Indians (NRI), Trade Fairs, Foreign Exchange and Insurance. The Company's offering include holidays, flights/hotels/cars, business travel services and Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE), and travel services. The Company offers holiday destinations for various countries, which include the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Africa and India. The Company offers travel interest for Adventure and Pilgrimage. The Company is also a retail foreign exchange dealer.
16 Turner Morrison Building
1st Fl, Bank Street
Anthony B. M. Good
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Ajay Ajit Peter Kerkar
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Malvern Group has appointed KPMG as an administrator for its travel businesses, including Super Break and LateRooms, a day after shutting them down as one of its main shareholders defaulted on debt repayments, the audit firm said on Friday.
* SAYS MEININGER HOTELS AND PROJECT DEVELOPER NELSON CANAL PORTUGAL SIGNS AGREEMENT FOR HOTEL IN LISBON Source text: https://bit.ly/2EwPQPI Further company coverage:
Cox Energy has hired Deutsche Bank for a potential market listing in which the Spanish renewable energy firm aims for a valuation of 500 million euros ($612.2 million), sources familiar with the matter said.
Spain's Cox Energy has hired Deutsche Bank for a potential market listing which could value the renewable energy firm at 500 million euros ($612.1 million), three sources familiar with the matter said.
* UNIT PROMETHEON ENTERPRISES SOLD ADDITIONAL 3 PERCENT STAKE IN PROMETHEON HOLDINGS (UK) Source text - https://bit.ly/2Gl8Pma Further company coverage:
* SAYS UNIT PROMETHEON ENTERPRISES SOLD 11.58 PERCENT STAKE IN PROMETHEON HOLDINGS (UK) TO INVESTEE CO OF SSG CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2GSnnGP Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 961.5 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 152.5 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* Says SSG Capital Management via Investee Co bought 34.4 percent stake in co's unit Prometheon Holdings (UK)
* Says approved demerger of foreign exchange division into a separate financial services co Source text:http://bit.ly/2qx2cB2 Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter net profit 363.2 million rupees versus 172.6 million rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.