52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Colruyt FY Revenue At 9.43 Billion Euros, Beats Reuters poll
Colruyt And OKay Recall Boni Selection Free Range Eggs
Colruyt And Okay Recall Brie De Meaux And Coulommiers Cheeses
Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, also known as Colruyt Group, is a Belgian company primarily engaged in retail and wholesale of food products. The Company's retail trade division includes the direct supply of products to retail customers operating through brands Colruyt, DreamBaby, BIO-planet, DreamLand and ColliShop, among others. The Company supplies to wholesalers and affiliated independent merchants in Belgium, France and Luxembourg. It also provides printing solutions (photo Fuji Colruyt). Colruyt Group also has a corporate activities division, which combines support services, processes and systems and central administration, among others.
Chairman of the Board, Representative of Korys NV, Chairman of the Colruyt Group Directorate and of the Future Board, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer Services
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Colruyt Group Directorate, Non-Executive Director
Bart De Schutter
General Manager of Colruyt France, Member of the Colruyt Group Directorate, Member of the Future Board
Member of Colruyt Group Directorate, General Manager of Retail Partners, Member of the Future Group
General Manager OKay, OKay Compact and Bio-Planet, Member of the Colruyt Group Directorate, Member of the Future Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NO MORE ORDER WILL BE FILLED TO SLAUGHTERHOUSES OF THE VERBIST GROUP Source text : http://bit.ly/2tygnvM Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 REVENUE EUR 4.46 BILLION VERSUS EUR 4.44 BILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* REACHES AGREEMENT ON FINAL TRANSACTION IN BELGIAN STORE DIVESTMENT PROCESS
Belgian supermarket group Colruyt on Tuesday reported full-year net profit above analysts' estimates, lifted by a 19 million euro ($21.13 million) gain on the sale of its French food service business Pro a Pro.
Belgian supermarket group Colruyt <COLR.BR> on Tuesday reported a higher-than-expected net profit for its first half year as it was able to increase prices and expanded its market share in market share in Belgium.
Belgian discount supermarket operator Colruyt said on Wednesday it expected its net profit in the current financial year to match or slightly exceed last year's.
* Expects the consolidated net result of the 2016/17 financial year to match and hopefully slightly exceed last financial year's result
* Says in accordance with the resolutions carried out at the General Shareholders' Meeting of Sep. 28 a dividend will be paid for the amount of gross 1.12 euro or net 0.8176 euro per share Source text: http://bit.ly/2dtLwIU Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.