52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Concentric Receives Order From Global OEM
Concentric Q3 Operating Income Falls To SEK 91 Mln
Concentric To Develop And Supply Coolant Pumps
Concentric AB is a Sweden-based hydraulics technology company active primarily in the heavy vehicles sector. It is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of oil pumps, water pumps, fuel pumps and hydraulic systems, and its products are divided into two product lines, namely Engine products and Hydraulic products. Its customers are the manufacturers of trucks, construction equipment, agricultural machinery and general industrial applications. Its products are primarily sold in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries include Licos Trucktec GmbH (Licos), a producer of water pumps and electromagnetic fan clutches for the truck industry, and GKN Sinter Metals de Argentina SA (GKN Pumps), a supplier of engine pumps in South America.
Auto & Truck Parts
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, Head of Region Europe and the Rest of the World
Senior Vice President - Americas
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 NET SALES: MSEK 603 (546) - UP 15% Y-O-Y, AFTER ADJUSTING FOR CURRENCY (-5%).
* CONCENTRIC AB SECURES ORDER FOR NEW ELECTRIC COOLANT PUMP TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Q4 NET SALES: MSEK 503 (473) - UP 12% Y-O-Y, AFTER ADJUSTING FOR CURRENCY (-6%).
* Q3 OPERATING INCOME SEK 96 MILLION VERSUS SEK 81 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Q2 net sales: Msek 540 (522) - flat y-o-y, after adjusting for currency (+4%)
* Q1 net sales: MSEK 546 (518) - up 4% y-o-y, after adjusting for currency (+1%).
* Says Concentric has been awarded a four year contract to supply oil and coolant pumps to a leading global OEM of agricultural machinery and construction equipment for the launch of their new compact diesel engine
* Concentric AB secures order for new electric oil pump technology with leading global OEM
* Concentric announces impact of restructuring plans to align its resources to the lower activity levels
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.