52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Copa Holdings Says For September Capacity Asms Decreased 5.5%
Copa Holdings Announces Monthly Traffic Statistics For August 2019
Copa Holdings Says July Load Factor 86.6 Percent, Down 1.7 Points
Copa Holdings, S.A. is a provider of airline passenger and cargo service through its principal operating subsidiaries, Compania Panamena de Aviacion, S. A. (Copa Airlines) and AeroRepublica, S. A. (Copa Colombia). The Company operates through air transportation segment. Copa Airlines operates from its position located in the Republic of Panama. Copa Airlines provides international air transportation for passengers, cargo and mail, operating from its Panama City hub in the Republic of Panama. Copa Colombia provides service within Colombia and international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama, Venezuela, Ecuador, Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala and Costa Rica. Copa Colombia provides domestic and international air transportation for passengers, cargo and mail with a point-to-point route network. Its subsidiary, Oval Financial Leasing, Ltd., controls the special purpose entities that have a beneficial interest in the majority of its fleet.
Avenida Principal y Avnda de la Rtnda
Cst dl Est Cmplj Bsns Prk, Prq Lfvr
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jose Antonio Montero
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer of Copa Colombia
Daniel Paul Gunn
Senior Vice President - Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Brazil airline Azul SA <AZUL.N> said on Monday that it is in discussions to join a planned partnership with United Airlines <UAL.O>, Avianca Holdings <AVT_p.CN> and Copa Holdings <CPA.N> for flights between the United States and Latin America.
Panama's Copa Holdings expects to resume operating its six Boeing 737 MAX planes in July, the company said on Wednesday, aligning its expected timeline with that of several other global carriers.
Panama-based airline Copa Holdings said on Wednesday it is temporarily suspending operations of its six Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft until the findings are published of an investigation into Sunday's crash of an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX.
Panama's Copa Holdings expects demand for flights in Argentina and Brazil to remain weak in 2019, executives said on Thursday during a presentation on its earnings, which showed its profit in 2018 had slumped 75 percent to $88 million.
Panama-based airline Copa Holdings <CPA.N> on Wednesday reported net operating income of $49 million, down 21 percent from a year earlier due in part to a diplomatic spat between Panama and Venezuela that temporarily blocked flights to Caracas.
* COPA HOLDINGS REPORTS NET INCOME OF $136.5 MILLION AND EPS OF $3.22 FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* COPA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR MARCH 2018
* COPA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR FEBRUARY 2018
* COPA HOLDINGS REPORTS NET INCOME OF $100.8 MILLION AND EPS OF $2.38 FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017
* COPA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR JANUARY 2018
* COPA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR DECEMBER 2017
* COPA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR NOVEMBER 2017
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for October 2017
* Copa holdings reports net income of $103.8 million and eps of $2.45 for the third quarter of 2017
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for September 2017
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for August 2017
* July RPM 1.91 billion, up 17.2 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for june 2017
* Copa Holdings, Boeing announce deal for 15 737 MAX 10s Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for April 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.