52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
S&P Dow Jones Indices Says NVR Inc Will Replace Jefferies Financial Group In The S&P 500
Callon On Paulson & Co Fund's Filing Says Co Remains Confident In Strategic And Financial Benefits Of Combination With Carrizo
Paulson & Co Opposes Callon Petroleum's Proposed Acquisition Of Carrizo Oil & Gas
Callon Petroleum Company is an independent oil and natural gas company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition and production of oil and natural gas properties. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin. The Permian Basin is located in West Texas and southeastern New Mexico and consisted of three primary sub-basins: the Midland Basin, the Delaware Basin, and the Central Basin Platform as of December 31, 2016. The Company's drilling activity focuses on the horizontal development of various prospective intervals in the Midland Basin, including multiple levels of the Wolfcamp formation and the Lower Spraberry shale. It owns additional immaterial properties in Louisiana. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had owned leaseholds in 39,570 net acres in the Permian Basin, all of which was located in the Midland Basin.
Oil & Gas Operations
2000 W Sam Houston Pkwy S Ste 2000
Lyle Richard Flury
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board.
Joseph C. Gatto
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James P. Ulm
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Jeffrey S. Balmer
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
Michol L. Ecklund
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Billionaire investor John Paulson's hedge fund on Monday urged Callon Petroleum Co <CPE.N> to drop its proposed $3.2 billion acquisition of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc <CRZO.O>, and instead consider selling itself.
Paulson & Co. Inc on Monday opposed Callon Petroleum Co's proposed $3.2 billion acquisiton of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc, and urged the company to instead consider selling itself.
Callon Petroleum Co <CPE.N> said on Monday it would buy Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc <CRZO.O> for $1.2 billion in stock, the latest in a string of acquisitions as energy companies scale up to boost cash flow and quell investor criticism over lack of returns.
Callon Petroleum Co will buy Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc in an all-stock deal valued at $3.2 billion, the oil and gas producers said on Monday.
* Q1 REVENUE $127.4 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $119.2 MILLION
* CALLON PETROLEUM SAYS ENTERED INTO FIRST AMENDMENT TO EXISTING $2 BLN SENIOR SECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY - SEC FILING
* Q4 2017 PRODUCTION OF 26.5 MBOE/D (79% OIL), A SEQUENTIAL QUARTERLY INCREASE OF 18%
* CALLON PETROLEUM COMPANY PROVIDES OPERATIONS UPDATE AND 2018 CAPITAL BUDGET
* CALLON PETROLEUM APPOINTS JAMES ULM AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Callon Petroleum Company announces third quarter 2017 results
* Callon Petroleum Company provides updated production guidance
* Goodnight Midstream announces multi-year partnership to provide pipeline disposal service for Callon Petroleum Company in southern Delaware Basin Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Callon Petroleum Company announces second quarter 2017 results
* Callon Petroleum Company announces interim chief financial officer
* Callon Petroleum Company announces extension of exchange offer for its 6.125pct senior notes due 2024
* Callon petroleum company announces appointment of joseph gatto, jr. As chief executive officer and l. Richard flury as chairman following unexpected death of Fred Callon
* Callon Petroleum Company announces death of chairman and chief executive officer, Fred L. Callon
* Callon petroleum company announces pricing of upsized $200 million placement of additional senior unsecured notes
* Callon Petroleum company announces launch of $150 million placement of additional senior unsecured notes
* Callon Petroleum Company announces first quarter 2017 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.