52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Capitec Bank Sees HY HEPS To Be Between 559.90 And 458.10 Cents Per Share
Capitec Bank Says PIC SOC Has Beneficial Interest In Share Capital Of Co Of 11.104%
Capitec Bank Says HY HEPS, EPS To Decline By More Than 70%
Capitec Bank Holdings Limited is a South Africa-based bank controlling company. The Company is engaged in retail banking within the South African economic environment segment. The Company's retail banking business sells a retail bank product, Global One, which enables clients to transact, save and borrow. Its business services include card machines, workplace banking, salary transfers and financial skills. It also provides money management solutions. The Company holds interests in its principal subsidiary, Capitec Bank Limited (Capitec Bank). Capitec Bank is a South African retail bank, which focuses on banking services and provides savings, transacting and unsecured lending products to individuals. The Company's Global One card is linked to respective customer's transaction/savings account and gives them various ways to access their money and transact across the world. The Global One card can be used in card machines, online shopping and telephone/mail orders.
No 1 Quantum Street Techno park
Santie Louise Botha
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Gerhardus Metselaar Fourie
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Andre Pierre du Plessis
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Nkosana Samuel Mashiya
Executive Director, Executive - Risk Management
Jacobus Everhardus Carstens
Executive - Credit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CAPITEC INCURRED A LOSS OF R404 MILLION FOR QUARTER ENDED 31 MAY 2020
South African lender Capitec Bank Holdings said on Friday it expects half-yearly profit to decline by more than 20% due to the economic impact from the coronavirus-related restrictions, sending its shares about 6% lower.
South African lender Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd said on Friday it expects half-yearly profit to decline by more than 20% due to the economic impact from the coronavirus-related restrictions imposed in the country.
* CAPITEC BANK HOLDINGS LTD - CAPITEC'S LIQUIDITY AND CAPITAL POSITIONS CONTINUE TO BE VERY STRONG.
Capitec Bank will take hit of at least $25 million from cutting transaction fees in 2019, its chief executive said on Thursday, as the South African lender fights to defend market share from digital newcomers.
* SEES FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE WILL BE BETWEEN 3 806 CENTS AND 3 904 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPROVED AND DECLARED PREFERENCE SHARE DIVIDEND OF 423.56 CENTS PER SHARE IN RESPECT OF SIX MONTHS ENDED ON 28 FEBRUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAPITAL GROUP COMPANIES HAVE ACQUIRED AN INTEREST IN ORDINARY SHARE CAPITAL OF CAPITEC
* IN RESPONSE TO LATEST SET OF ALLEGATIONS THAT VICEROY RESEARCH GROUP HAS RELEASED ON MONDAY 5 FEBRUARY
South African lender Capitec Bank Holdings denied misrepresenting its loan book on Monday after a report by U.S. firm Viceroy Research accused it of overstating its income and assets last week.
* ADVISE THAT CAPITEC'S CFO, ANDRÉ DU PLESSIS HAS HAD A SUCCESSFUL MEETING WITH BGFM TEAM THIS MORNING
* RECEIVED COPY OF VICEROY RESEARCH REPORT ON CAPITEC AT 10 AM THIS MORNING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.