52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Campari CEO does not expect beverage retailers to re-stock in H2
Campari says Aperol like-for-like sales fell 17.6% in Q2 - Slide
Campari H1 Sales Down 11.3% On Organic Basis
Davide Campari Milano NV, incorporated in the Netherlands, is a company active in the branded spirits industry. It owns an extensive and varied product portfolio of over 50 brands, including Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, Grand Marnier, SKYY Vodka and Wild Turkey. It operates through four geographical segments: Americas; Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa; Northern, Central and Eastern Europe; Asia-Pacific. The Company is a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with a focus on Europe and the Americas. It has 21 production plants and its own distribution network in 20 countries.
via Franco Sacchetti 20
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT IT COMPLETED SALE OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY "VILLA LES CEDRES" IN SAINT-JEAN CAP-FERRAT, FRANCE
Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> on Tuesday reported rising sales and profitability in 2017, thanks to strong demand for its bright-orange Aperol liqueur and eponymous red bitter, but subdued guidance for the current year weighed on its shares.
* CFO SAYS ON CONFERENCE CALL SEES GROSS MARGIN GROWING BY 60 BASIS POINTS IN 2018
Davide Campari Milano Spa says in slide presenting 2017 results:
* SAYS PROPOSED FULL YEAR DIVIDEND INCREASE OF +11.1% TO €0.05 PER SHARE
Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group <DSTJ.J> in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
* SAYS CAMPARI GROUP ACQUIRES BISQUIT COGNAC FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF € 52.5 MILLION
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
* Chief Executive tells Reuters a pause in the group's sale of non-core assets "would not be wrong"
Italy's Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said revenue came in at 1.276 billion euros in the first nine month, up 6.2 percent on an organic basis thanks to strong sales from its orange aperitif Aperol.
Italian beverage group Campari <CPRI.MI> said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Lemonsoda business to Denmark-based Royal Unibrew A/S <RBREW.CO> in an 80 million euros (70.87 million pounds)deal.
* Market position in Italy considerably reinforced by the acquisition of the Freedea Lemonsoda business from Gruppo Campari
* Grand Marnier brand returns to growth in U.S. (Add comments by CEO, CFO)
* CFO Paolo Marchesini tells analyst call EBIT margin is seen flat in 2017 versus 2016 on an organic basis
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.