52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Campari Enters Into Exclusive Talks To Buy Its French Distributor
Pernod boss:"For us Elliott is an investor like any other investor"
Campari Completes Sale Of "Villa Les Cedres"
Davide Campari Milano SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the beverage industry. It manufactures and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The Company‘s business activities are divided into three segments. The Spirits segment comprises such internationally renowned brands as Campari, Wild Turkey, Old Smuggler, SKYY Vodka, Cynar and Grand Marnier, as well as local market brands, including Aperol, Cabo Wabo, Campari Soda, GlenGrant, Ouzo 12, and Brazilian brands Dreher, Old Eight and Drury’s, among others. The Wine segment consists of such brand names as Cinzano sparkling wines and vermouth, Mondoro, Riccadonna, Odessa and Sella & Mosca, among others. The Soft Drinks segment is composed of such brands as Crodo and Lemonsoda. The Company operates through a number of subsidiaries, such as Forty Creek Distillery Ltd, Fratelli Averna SpA and Societe des Produits Marnier Lapostolle SA.
Via Franco Sacchetti, 20
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director, Director, Financial Reporting Officer
Fabio Di Fede
Group General Counsel and Business Development Officer and Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT IT COMPLETED SALE OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY "VILLA LES CEDRES" IN SAINT-JEAN CAP-FERRAT, FRANCE
Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> on Tuesday reported rising sales and profitability in 2017, thanks to strong demand for its bright-orange Aperol liqueur and eponymous red bitter, but subdued guidance for the current year weighed on its shares.
* CFO SAYS ON CONFERENCE CALL SEES GROSS MARGIN GROWING BY 60 BASIS POINTS IN 2018
Davide Campari Milano Spa says in slide presenting 2017 results:
* SAYS PROPOSED FULL YEAR DIVIDEND INCREASE OF +11.1% TO €0.05 PER SHARE
Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group <DSTJ.J> in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
* SAYS CAMPARI GROUP ACQUIRES BISQUIT COGNAC FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF € 52.5 MILLION
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
* Chief Executive tells Reuters a pause in the group's sale of non-core assets "would not be wrong"
Italy's Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said revenue came in at 1.276 billion euros in the first nine month, up 6.2 percent on an organic basis thanks to strong sales from its orange aperitif Aperol.
Italian beverage group Campari <CPRI.MI> said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Lemonsoda business to Denmark-based Royal Unibrew A/S <RBREW.CO> in an 80 million euros (70.87 million pounds)deal.
* Market position in Italy considerably reinforced by the acquisition of the Freedea Lemonsoda business from Gruppo Campari
* Grand Marnier brand returns to growth in U.S. (Add comments by CEO, CFO)
* CFO Paolo Marchesini tells analyst call EBIT margin is seen flat in 2017 versus 2016 on an organic basis
Italian beverage group Davide Campari <CPRI.MI> has sold its Carolans and Irish Mist brands to U.S. based group Heaven Hill Brands for $165 million, the group said on Monday.
An unnamed investor in Italy's Campari <CPRI.MI> has sold a 1.95 percent stake in the beverage company at 6.10 euros ($6.8) per share, a market source said on Friday.
Campari's <CPRI.MI> strategy shift to focus more on the U.S. market helped the drinks group to report stronger than expected first-quarter earnings, lifting its shares to a record high.
* CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz tells analysts he expects mid-to-high single digit growth for sales in the United States in 2017
Davide Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said on Tuesday first-quarter sales excluding currency swings and M&A activity thanks rose 5.7 percent thanks to a strong performance of its high-margin brands.
Italian drinks group Davide Campari <CPRI.MI> has a tall order to fulfil: take a neglected old liqueur out of the kitchen, where it is used as a dessert topping, and turn it into a hot new cocktail trend.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.