52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Crane Co Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $1.58 Excluding Items
Crane Declares Third Quarter Dividend
Crane Co Reports 66.77% Of Circor Shares Supporting Offer Upon July 19 Tender Expiration
Crane Co. (Crane) is a manufacturer of engineered industrial products. The Company operates through four segments, including Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics, and Engineered Materials. The Fluid Handling segment is a provider of engineered fluid handling equipment, including Process Valves and Related Products, Commercial Valves and Other Products. The Payment & Merchandising Technologies segment includes Crane Payment Innovations (CPI) and Merchandising Systems. The Aerospace & Electronics segment supplies various components and systems, including original equipment and aftermarket parts, primarily for the commercial aerospace and military aerospace, and defense markets. The Engineered Materials segment manufactures fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) panels and coils, primarily for use in the manufacturing of recreational vehicles (RVs), truck bodies, truck trailers, with additional applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
Misc. Fabricated Products
100 Stamford Pl
Robert S. Evans
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Max Homer Mitchell
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Richard A. Maue
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Bradley L. Ellis
Senior Vice President
Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. money market funds saw $13.9 billion in outflows on Monday from Friday, lowering their assets to $3.689 trillion, as companies and investors withdrew cash to pay quarterly taxes and their purchases of Treasuries, respectively, according to Crane Data.
Fidelity Investments' money-market fund assets have climbed $116 billion, or 20%, over the past 12 months as investors embrace higher yields for their idle cash, research firm Crane Data said on Thursday.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Monday said it continues to prefer a "negotiated transaction" with Circor International Inc's board, weeks after making a $894 million hostile bid for the smaller rival.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Monday began a tender offer for all outstanding shares of smaller rival Circor International Inc at $45 per share, after its buyout offer was rejected by Circor's board.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co said on Tuesday it was willing to adjust its $894 million offer for smaller rival Circor International Inc if its board was willing to engage in talks.
U.S. industrial manufacturer Crane Co on Tuesday made a hostile takeover bid for smaller rival Circor International Inc for about $894 million, after an earlier offer was rejected by Circor's board.
U.S. industrial products maker Crane Co said on Tuesday it has offered to buy smaller rival Circor International Inc in a deal valued at $1.7 billion.
* One person missing, four receiving medical treatment (Adds detail, quotes on damage)
Russia's only aircraft carrier was damaged while undergoing repairs in the north of the country after the floating dock holding it sank in the early hours of Tuesday morning and a crane crashed onto its deck.
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $5.45 TO $5.65 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* CRANE CO SAYS CEO MAX MITCHELL'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.2 MILLION VERSUS $5.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Dv1SbD) Further company coverage:
* CRANE CO. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $350 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
* CRANE CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2E1dMyA) Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.17 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CRANE CO. DECLARES FIRST QUARTER DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES 6% DIVIDEND INCREASE
* CRANE CO SAYS ENTERED $550 MILLION 5-YEAR REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CRANE CO SAYS IF MERGER DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CRANE & CO INC TO PAY CO TERMINATION FEE OF $36 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jU5ooc) Further company coverage:
* DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL CRANE CO. TO ACQUIRE BOSTON-BASED CRANE & CO., INC. (“CRANE CURRENCY”) FOR $800 MILLION
* Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A Crane, pharmaceutical industry leader, to its Board Of Directors
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.17 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.