52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Crocs Inc Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.57 Excluding Items
Crocs Inc Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
Crocs And Chinatown Market Release Limited-Edition Clog With Urban Outfitters
Crocs, Inc. is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of casual lifestyle footwear and accessories for men, women, and children. The Company's segments include Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe. Its products include footwear and accessories that utilize its closed-cell resin, called Croslite, as well as casual lifestyle footwear that use a range of materials. Its Croslite material enables the Company to produce non-marking, and odor-resistant footwear. The Company sells its products in more than 90 countries, through three distribution channels: wholesale, retail, and e-commerce. Its wholesale channel, which includes domestic wholesalers as well as international wholesalers and distributors; The retail channel includes Company-operated stores, and e-commerce channel includes Company-operated e-commerce.
7477 EAST DRY CREEK PARKWAY
Thomas J. Smach
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Daniel P. Hart
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer
Ian M. Bickley
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Crocs Inc will aim to cut the volume of its shoes and accessories produced in China for the U.S. market by more than two-thirds over the next year, as it guards against the impact of President Donald Trump's trade war with Beijing.
Footwear maker Crocs Inc said on Tuesday by 2020 it would aim to cut the amount of U.S. products that it sources from China by two thirds to mitigate the impact of rising tariffs.
* Q1 REVENUE $283.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $272.2 MILLION
Footwear maker Crocs cannot register to protect its namesake plastic clogs in the European Union as rival shoemakers had seen them long before the application was made, an EU court said on Wednesday.
* CROCS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* - COMPANY CONTINUES TO EXPECT 2017 REVENUES TO BE DOWN LOW SINGLE DIGITS COMPARED TO $1.036 BILLION IN 2016
* COMPANY CONTINUES TO EXPECT 2017 REVENUES TO BE DOWN LOW SINGLE DIGITS COMPARED TO $1.036 BILLION IN 2016
* Q3 revenue $243.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $237.5 million
* Crocs to appeal recent patent office ruling; anticipates no meaningful impact on business
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Shares of Crocs Inc <CROX.O> surged over 17 percent on Wednesday in their biggest leap in a year after the maker of colorful clogs posted quarterly results that suggest an effort to revive the once-popular brand may be gaining traction.
* Crocs Inc. reports first quarter 2017 revenues and gross margin exceeding guidance; introduces second quarter 2017 guidance and updates full year outlook
* Qtrly revenues were in line with guidance at $187.4 million compared to $208.7 million for same period last year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.