52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's CRISIL Sept-Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
CRISIL Ltd Approves Interim Dividend Of 6 Rupees Per Share
India's CRISIL June-Qtr Consol Profit Falls
CRISIL Limited is an India-based analytical company. The Company is a provider of ratings, data and research, analytics and solutions. It operates through three segments: Ratings, Research and Advisory. The Ratings segment offers rating services, which include credit ratings for corporates, banks, bank loans, small and medium enterprises (SME), grading services and global analytical services. The Research segment includes global research and analytical services, industry reports, customized research assignments, subscription to data services, independent equity research, initial public offer (IPO) gradings and training. The Advisory segment consists of infrastructure advisory, sale of software and annual maintenance contracts. It conducts infrastructure advisory and risk solutions business through its subsidiary, CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited. It provides advisory services in urban development and infrastructure financing in India and other emerging countries.
CRISIL House, Central Avenue,
Hiranandani Business Park, Powai
John L. Berisford
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Additional Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Coalition
President - CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares of Indian mortgage lender Dewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd (DHFL) plunged as much as 18% on Thursday after two major credit ratings agencies categorised the company's commercial paper at default levels, fanning fears of growing distress in the country's shadow banking...
Indian shares edged lower on Thursday as investors remained on the sidelines ahead of the outcome of the central bank's policy meet later in the day.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 822.1 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 721.4 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS RECOMMENDED FINAL DIVIDEND OF 10 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2st1fzb Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 956.2 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 909.6 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF PRAGMATIX SERVICES Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bph09q Further company coverage:
* Says executed binding deals to buy 100 percent stake in Pragmatix Services Pvt Ltd for about 560 million rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2A0tA2Q Further company coverage:
* Says SIDBI & CRISIL sign mou to launch crisidex, a sentiment index for micro, small and medium enterprises Further company coverage:
* Says approved appointment of John Berisford as chairman Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yQ5pUn) Further company coverage:
* June quarter consol net profit 672.5 million rupees versus profit 615.1 million rupees year ago
CRISIL Ltd <CRSL.NS>, majority owned by S&P Global Inc, bought a 8.9 percent stake in rival CARE Ratings for 4.36 billion rupees ($67.55 million), expanding into the country's ratings business at a time of surging corporate bond issuance.
Source text - CRISIL has purchased 26,22,430 equity shares of CARE Ratings Limited (CARE) representing 8.9% of its equity share capital. The investment has been made pursuant to a bid process conducted by Canara Bank, subsequent to their request for quotation issued on June...
* Says co has acquired 2.6 million equity shares of care ratings limited at a price of inr 1659.79 per share Source text - (http://bit.ly/2u0tAcQ) Further company coverage:
* March quarter consol net profit 733.4 million rupees versus profit 731.5 million rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.