52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Crispr Therapeutics Posts Q2 Loss Per Share Of $1.01
Vertex Expands Collaboration With CRISPR Therapeutics, Acquires Exonics Therapeutics
Crispr Therapeutics Reports Q1 Results, Provides Business Update
CRISPR Therapeutics AG is a Switzerland-based gene-editing company. It focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases. The Company develops its products using Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR)/Cas9 gene-editing platform, which allows for precise directed changes to genomic deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). The Company has a portfolio of therapeutic programs in a range of disease areas, including hemoglobinopathies, oncology, regenerative medicine and rare diseases. Its lead product candidate is CTX001, an ex vivo CRISPR gene-edited therapy for treating patients suffering from transfusion-dependent beta thalassemia or severe sickle cell disease in which a patient’s hematopoietic stem cells are engineered to produce high levels of fetal hemoglobin in red blood cells. The Company has business operations in London and the United Kingdom, as well as research and development operations in the United States.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Chairman of the Board, President, Co-Founder
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael John Tomsicek
Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President - Research and Development
James R. Kasinger
General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AND VIACYTE PRESENT POSITIVE IN VITRO DATA TOWARDS A POTENTIAL IMMUNE-EVASIVE CELL REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR DIABETES AT EASD 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG - MAY OFFER AND SELL FROM TIME TO TIME ITS COMMON SHARES HAVING AGGREGATE OFFERING PRICE OF UP TO $200 MILLION
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* GSK, University of California set up lab for genomics research
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc said http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20190606:nBw4wRKsa on Thursday it would acquire privately held Exonics Therapeutics for an upfront payment of $245 million and potential milestone payments...
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AND VERTEX ANNOUNCE FDA FAST TRACK DESIGNATION FOR CTX001 FOR THE TREATMENT OF BETA THALASSEMIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of U.S. gene therapy companies sank on Thursday after drugs developed by two small firms failed to show promise in separate clinical trials, underscoring the challenges in an emerging, lucrative field of biotech.
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's shares sank 27 percent on Thursday after its gene-editing drug failed to show promise in an early-stage trial testing it in patients with ultra-rare disorders.
A U.S. appeals court on Monday allowed a research center affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University to keep patents potentially worth billions of dollars on a groundbreaking gene editing technology known as CRISPR.
Scientists studying the effects of the potentially game-changing gene editing tool CRISPR/Cas9 have found it can cause unexpected genetic damage which could lead to dangerous changes in some cells.
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Sangamo stock jumps 21 percent (Adds CEO and executive quotes, background, updates share price)
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DR. RODGER NOVAK AS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
* VERTEX AND CRISPR THERAPEUTICS TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-COMMERCIALIZE CTX001 AS CRISPR/CAS9 GENE EDITED TREATMENT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE AND Β-THALASSEMIA
* CRISPR THERAPEUTICS SUBMITS FIRST CLINICAL TRIAL APPLICATION FOR A CRISPR GENE-EDITED THERAPY, CTX001 IN Β-THALASSEMIA
* CRISPR Therapeutics announces appointment of Michael Tomsicek as Chief Financial Officer
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.