for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Canadian Solar Inc.

CSIQ.OQ

Latest Trade

21.08USD

Change

-0.31(-1.45%)

Volume

192,134

Today's Range

20.89

 - 

21.43

52 Week Range

14.51

 - 

25.87

As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Canadian Solar Appoints Karl Olsoni As Strategic Advisor

Jan 6 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR INCREASES SIZE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM FIVE TO SIX DIRECTORS AND APPOINTS LAUREN C. TEMPLETON AS AN INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR AND KARL E. OLSONI AS A STRATEGIC ADVISOR.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - TEMPLETON IS FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF TEMPLETON & PHILLIPS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - OLSONI IS CURRENTLY AN OPERATING PARTNER WITH QUINBROOK INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS.

Falck Renewables Buys 70% Of Solar Project In Sicily From Canadian Solar Group

Dec 19 (Reuters) - Falck Renewables Spa <AA4.MI>::BUYS 70% OF IRON SPV SRL FROM CANADIAN SOLAR GROUP.IRON SPV OWNS A SOLAR PROJECT CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT IN SICILY FOR A TOTAL CAPACITY OF ABOUT 35 MW.PENDING CONSTRUCTION AUTHORIZATIONS FOR PROJECT, CO WILL ACQUIRE REMAINING 30% OF IRON SPV.

Canadian Solar Partners With Korea Electric Power, Sprott Korea To Build 370 Megawatt Mexico Solar Portfolio

Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR PARTNERS WITH KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORPORATION AND SPROTT KOREA TO BUILD 370 MEGAWATT MEXICO SOLAR PORTFOLIO.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - SOLD 49% INTEREST IN THREE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECTS IN MEXICO TOTALING 370 MWP TO KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORPORATION.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - KEPCO AND SPROTT WILL ACQUIRE CANADIAN SOLAR'S REMAINING INTEREST IN PROJECTS FOLLOWING THEIR COMMERCIAL OPERATION DATE.

Canadian Solar Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results

Nov 12 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2019 RESULTS.Q3 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.66.Q3 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.96.SEES Q4 REVENUE $850 MILLION TO $880 MILLION.Q3 REVENUE $759.9 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $799.5 MILLION.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.80 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.SEES FY 2019 REVENUE $3.13 BILLION TO $3.16 BILLION.QTRLY TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS WERE 2,387 MW, COMPARED TO 2,143 MW IN Q2 OF 2019.FOR Q4 OF 2019, COMPANY EXPECTS TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS TO BE IN RANGE OF 2.3 GW TO 2.4 GW.NEAR-TERM REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE IMPACTED BY POTENTIAL SHIFT OF CERTAIN PROJECT SALES INTO 1Q 2020 FROM 4Q 2019 DUE TO REVISED SALES SCHEDULES.FY2019 REVENUE VIEW $3.63 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.Q4 REVENUE VIEW $1.32 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.

Photon Energy Sells Its 25% Stake In Gunnedah Solar Farm

Sept 2 (Reuters) - Photon Energy NV <PENP.WA>::SAID ON SATURDAY THAT COMPANY HAS SOLD ITS 25% STAKE IN AUSTRALIAN GUNNEDAH SOLAR FARM TO CANADIAN SOLAR .THE TRANSACTION IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED LATEST IN Q4 2019.

Canadian Solar Q2 NON-GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.77

Aug 15 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2019 RESULTS.Q2 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.77.Q2 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.04.SEES Q3 REVENUE $780 MILLION TO $810 MILLION.Q2 REVENUE $1.036 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $990.3 MILLION.Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $0.30 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.SEES FY 2019 REVENUE $3.5 BILLION TO $3.8 BILLION.TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS IN Q2 OF 2019 WERE 2,143 MW, COMPARED TO 1,575 MW IN Q1 OF 2019.FOR 2019, NOW RAISES GUIDANCE FOR TOTAL MODULE SHIPMENTS TO ABOUT 8.4 GW TO 8.5 GW.FOR Q3 OF 2019, COMPANY EXPECTS TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS TO BE IN RANGE OF 2.2 GW TO 2.3 GW.FY2019 REVENUE VIEW $3.69 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.

Photon Energy Sells Its 25% Stake In Australian Suntop 1 Project

August 1 (Reuters) - Photon Energy NV <PENP.WA>::SAID ON WEDNESDAY that it HAS SOLD ITS 25% STAKE IN SPV SUNTOP SOLAR FARM TO CANADIAN SOLAR INC. .SAID SUNTOP SOLAR FARM HOLDS ALL PROJECT RIGHTS AND HAS OBTAINED DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL FOR THE 189 MWP PV POWER PLANT PROJECT IN SUNTOP, AUSTRALIA.SAID THE TRANSACTION IS EXPECTED TO BE CLOSED AT THE END OF Q3 2019.

Canadian Solar Q1 Loss Per Share $0.29

May 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2019 RESULTS.QTRLY NET REVENUE WAS $484.7 MILLION, COMPARED TO $901.0 MILLION IN Q4 OF 2018.Q1 TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS WERE 1,575 MW, COMPARED TO 1,951 MW IN Q4 OF 2018.Q1 LOSS PER SHARE $0.29.QTRLY GROSS MARGIN WAS 22.2%, COMPARED 28.3% IN Q4 2018." EXPECT OUR PROFITABILITY WILL IMPROVE AS WE MOVE THROUGH 2019".FOR Q2 OF 2019, COMPANY EXPECTS TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS TO BE IN RANGE OF APPROXIMATELY 1.95 GW TO 2.05 GW.TOTAL REVENUE FOR Q2 OF 2019 IS EXPECTED TO BE IN RANGE OF $970 MILLION TO $1.01 BILLION.GROSS MARGIN FOR Q2 IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 13% AND 15%.SEES Q2 2019 REVENUE $970 MILLION TO $1.01 BILLION."VIEW Q1 2019 AS A ONE-TIME BUMP IN OUR RECORD OF CONSISTENTLY DELIVERING PROFITABLE RESULTS IN BOTH UP AND DOWN MARKETS".Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.49, REVENUE VIEW $469.6 MILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.Q2 REVENUE VIEW $864.5 MILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.

Canadian Solar To Sell Its 80 Pct Interest In 482.6 MWp Contracted Brazilian Solar Project Portfolio To Nebras Power

April 24 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::PRESS RELEASE - CANADIAN SOLAR TO SELL ITS 80% INTEREST IN A 482.6 MWP CONTRACTED BRAZILIAN SOLAR PROJECT PORTFOLIO TO NEBRAS POWER.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - AGREEMENT WITH NEBRAS PROVIDES CANADIAN SOLAR WITH RETENTION OF REMAINING 20% INTEREST IN PORTFOLIO.CANADIAN SOLAR INC - PROJECTS ARE IN ADVANCED STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT WITH CONSTRUCTION EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN 2019..CANADIAN SOLAR - SIGNING OF DEAL FOR SALE OF 80% INTEREST IN 482.6 MWP PORTFOLIO OF CONTRACTED SOLAR PROJECTS IN BRAZIL TO NEBRAS POWER INVESTMENT.

Canadian Solar Q4 Earnings Per Share $1.81

March 21 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc <CSIQ.O>::CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2018 RESULTS.Q4 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.61.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.81.SEES FY 2019 REVENUE $3.5 BILLION TO $3.8 BILLION.SEES Q1 2019 REVENUE $450 MILLION TO $480 MILLION.Q4 REVENUE $901 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $872 MILLION.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $1.01 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.APPOINTMENT OF ARTHUR (LAP TAT) WONG AS AN INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE MARCH 8, 2019.FOR Q1 OF 2019, COMPANY EXPECTS TOTAL SOLAR MODULE SHIPMENTS TO BE IN RANGE OF APPROXIMATELY 1.3 GW TO 1.4 GW.APPOINTMENT OF ARTHUR (LAP TAT) WONG INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM FIVE TO SIX DIRECTORS.CANADIAN SOLAR - HAD $941.0 MILLION OF CASH, CASH EQUIVALENTS AND RESTRICTED CASH AS OF DEC 31, 2018, COMPARED TO $995.0 MILLION AS OF SEPT 30, 2018.CANADIAN SOLAR - SEES NET PROFIT FOR Q1 TO BE LOW OR NEGATIVE, DUE TO TYPICAL LOWER PRODUCTION AND SALES VOLUME DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY.INVENTORIES AT END OF Q4 OF 2018 WERE $262.0 MILLION, COMPARED TO $322.0 MILLION AT END OF Q3 OF 2018.EXPECT 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS TO BE LOWER THAN 2018.EXPECT A REBOUND IN PROJECT SALES IN 2020 AND BEYOND.CURRENTLY EXPECTS ITS NET PROFIT FOR 2019 TO BE LOWER THAN 2018.FY2019 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.48, REVENUE VIEW $3.94 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up