52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Woodford Investment Management Discloses 10.20% Stake As Of June 5 Vs Prior Stake Of 15.00% In Countryside Properties - Filing
Countryside Properties Posts HY Reported Operating Profit Of £60.2 Mln
Countryside Properties Says Rebecca Worthington Is Stepping Down As Group COO
Countryside Properties PLC (Countryside) is a United Kingdom-based housebuilder and urban regeneration company. The Company primarily operates in London and the South East of England, and with a presence in the North West of England. Countryside operates through two divisions: Housebuilding and Partnerships. The Company's Housebuilding division develops medium to larger-scale sites, providing private housing on private land, primarily around London and in the South East of England. The Housebuilding division operates under both the Countryside and Millgate brands. Its Partnerships division is engaged in medium to larger-scale urban regeneration of public sector land delivering private homes. The Partnerships division operates primarily in and around London and in the North West of England. The Company's estate regeneration projects are developed in partnerships with public sector landowners, such as local authorities (LAs) and housing associations.
Countryside HSE, The Drive
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ian Calvert Sutcliffe
Group Chief Executive, Executive Director
Group Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive - Communities
Chief Executive, Partnerships North
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTIES PLC ("COUNTRYSIDE"), A LEADING UK HOME BUILDER AND REGENERATION PARTNER, ANNOUNCES TODAY THAT IT HAS ACQUIRED WESTLEIGH GROUP LIMITED ("WESTLEIGH") FOR TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF UP TO 135.4 MILLION POUNDS ($192.00 million) ON A DEBT FREE AND CASH...
* SAYS OAKTREE INTENDS TO SELL APPROXIMATELY 58.5 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN COUNTRYSIDE
Countryside Properties said trading in Britain's housing market was robust, as partnerships with local authorities and a focus on London's outer boroughs helped the property developer shrug off sector-wide concerns.
Countryside Properties said trading in Britain's housing market was robust, with strong customer demand, favourable mortgage lending conditions and "good political support".
* Results of placing of 11,017,432 ordinary shares in Countryside Properties Plc by certain management sellers
* H1 completions up 31% to 1,437 homes (h1 2016: 1,095 homes)
An entity controlled by investor Oaktree Capital Management LP [OAKCP.UL] has sold an about 10 percent stake in British property developer Countryside Properties Plc <CSPC.L> via a placing, one of the bookrunners said on Friday.
* Countryside: Bookrunner - Oaktree announces that seller has sold 45 million ordinary shares at a price of 230 pence per share in Countryside
* Private average selling price of 465,000, stg up 21 pct (2015: 385,000 stg)
Property developer Countryside Properties said on Wednesday strong trading since the last week of July had more than offset an initial jump in cancellation rates after Britain's vote to leave the European Union in June.
Property developer Countryside Properties Plc said on Wednesday recent robust trading had more than offset an initial jump in cancellation rates after Britain voted to leave the European Union in June.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.