52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Recipharm Announces That Consort Medical Applies For Delisting
Recipharm Says It Will Not Extend Acceptance Deadline Beyond Feb 4 For Consort Medical Offer
(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Recipharm Acquires Shares In Consort Medical (Jan 22)
Consort Medical PLC is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). The Company's principal activities include designing, development and manufacture of medical drug delivery devices and services for the pharmaceutical industry. The Company operates through two segments: Bespak and Aesica. Bespak's core business is the manufacture of inhaled drug delivery devices for life sciences partners and its operations are based in the United Kingdom. The Aesica business manufactures and sells active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), formulated pharmaceutical products and packaging services to the pharmaceutical industry and its operations are based in the United Kingdom and Europe. It offers its services to customers, such as pharmaceutical companies and life sciences. Its device products include metered dose inhalers, dry powder devices, actuators, dose counters, disposable auto-injectors, nasal devices and point-of-care diagnostics devices.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* RECIPHARM AB (PUBL) - RECIPHARM ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS ACQUIRED ENTIRE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF CONSORT MEDICAL PLC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* RECIPHARM AB (PUBL) - RECEIVED VALID ACCEPTANCES OF OFFER IN RESPECT OF OF 40.6 MILLION CONSORT SHARES, REPRESENTING ABOUT 81.3% OF ISSUED CONSORT CAPITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECIPHARM ANNOUNCES THAT CONSORT MEDICAL APPLIES FOR DELISTING
* ACQUIRED 4,815,000 CONSORT SHARES, 9.8% OF SHARE CAPITAL OF CONSORT AND FURTHER 185,000 CONSORT SHARES, REPRESENTING 0.4% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* Larger institutional shareholders support Recipharm's cash offer for Consort Medical and subsequent rights issue
Swedish pharmaceutical group Recipharm <RECIb.ST> has agreed to buy British peer Consort Medical <CSRT.L> for 505 million pounds or 6.3 billion crowns ($649 million), the companies said on Monday.
British blue-chips held steady on Monday as financial stocks supported the index after its worst weekly performance in four, while mid-caps continued to benefit from polls ahead of a snap election in the country.
Consort Medical Plc on Monday said Sweden's Recipharm AB would buy the London-listed healthcare company for 1,010 pence per share in cash.
Britain's Consort Medical Plc said on Monday it had agreed to develop a nasal spray for treating opioid overdoses with specialty pharmaceutical company Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Consort Medical Plc has agreed to develop a nasal spray for treating opioid overdoses with specialty pharmaceutical company Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc .
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.