52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Constellium SE (France) is a France-based company. It aims to incorporate, to participate in, to finance, to collaborate with, to manage, to supervise businesses, companies and other enterprises and provide advice and other services; to acquire, use and/or assign industrial and intellectual property rights and real property; to finance and/or acquire companies and any businesses; to borrow, to lend and to raise funds, including through the issue of bonds, debt instruments or other securities or evidence of indebtedness as well as to enter into agreements in connection with the aforementioned activities; to invest funds; to provide guarantees and security for debts of legal persons or of other companies with which the Company is affiliated in a Group or for the debts of third parties; to undertake all that which is connected to the foregoing or in furtherance thereof, all of the above being understood in the broadest sense of the words.
Washington Plaza, 40-44 rue Washington
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Aluminium parts maker Constellium is increasing its recycling capability, taking advantage of the metal's reusability to meet calls for lower-carbon output, but investments in Europe will depend on emissions rules not hurting local industry.
The decline of diesel engines will support the growing use of aluminum in vehicles as the auto industry pursues lighter models to meet emissions targets, the head of aluminum parts maker Constellium <CSTM.N> said on Tuesday.
The aluminium sector has enough time to reorganise its supply chain that was disrupted by U.S. sanctions on Russian giant Rusal after Washington extended a deadline, product maker Constellium <CSTM.N> said on Thursday.
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 1.4 BILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW EUR 1.41 BILLION
* CONSTELLIUM NV - ANNOUNCED OPENING OF AUTOMOTIVE STRUCTURES PLANT IN SAN LUIS POTOSÍ, MEXICO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONSTELLIUM REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* PRICED PRIVATE OFFERING OF $500 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026 AND EUR 400 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026
* Constellium launches cash tender offers for any and all of its outstanding 7.875 percent senior secured notes due 2021, 7.00 percent senior notes due 2023 and 8.00 percent senior notes due 2023
* Expects to offer 22 million newly issued Class A ordinary shares in an underwritten public offering
* Constellium NV files for potential stock shelf, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yXPEtX) Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue EUR 1.3 billion versus i/b/e/s view EUR 1.36 billion
* Constellium consolidates its long-term partnership with bombardier through multi-year contract
* Extends its long-term partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automotive to supply aluminium auto body sheet for new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
All-metal planes are a thing of the past, but evolving aluminium-based materials remain in the race with composites to supply the next generation of jets, according to aluminium maker Constellium.
* Signs multi-year contract with Robert Bosch to double its supply of anti-lock braking system (ABS) fabricated profiles Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Constellium NV - installed a new recycling furnace at its Muscle Shoals, Ala. Facility in an effort to expand recycling capabilities in North America
* Constellium reports full-year and fourth quarter 2016 results
* Constellium announces initial settlement of cash tender offer by wise Metals Group LLC for 8.75 pct senior secured notes due 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.