52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Catalent Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.05
Acura Pharmaceuticals Says Co Engaged Catalent Pharma Solutions To Initiate Manufacturing Scale-Up Of LTX-03 Tablets
Catalent Biologics Announces Agreement To Provide Production For Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Catalent, Inc. provides delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, and consumer and animal health products. Its segments include Softgel Technologies, Drug Delivery Solutions and Clinical Supply Services. The Softgel Technologies segment is engaged in the formulation, development and manufacturing of prescription and consumer health soft capsules or softgels. The Drug Delivery Solutions segment is engaged in the formulation, development and manufacturing of prescription and consumer and animal health products; blow-fill seal unit dose manufacturing; biologic cell line development; analytical and bioanalytical development, and testing services. The Clinical Supply Services segment is engaged in manufacturing, packaging, labeling, storage, distribution and inventory management for clinical trials of drugs and biologics for patient kits; FastChain clinical supply service; clinical e-solutions and informatics, and global comparator sourcing services.
Biotechnology & Drugs
14 Schoolhouse Rd
John R. Chiminski
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
President - Oral Drug Delivery Solutions
President - Gene Therapy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CATALENT INC. - CATALENT ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE PRODUCTION FOR SPINAL MUSCULAR ATROPHY
Contract drugmaker Catalent Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held Paragon Bioservices Inc for $1.2 billion (916.4 million pounds) in cash, bolstering its capabilities to make gene therapy drugs for its biotech clients.
Catalent Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held gene therapy-focused Paragon Bioservices Inc in an all-cash deal for $1.2 billion.
Drug developer Catalent Inc has agreed to buy privately held, gene-therapy focused Paragon Bioservices Inc for $1.2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Drug developer Catalent Inc has agreed to buy privately held Paragon Bioservices Inc for $1.2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. drug contract manufacturer Catalent Inc <CTLT.N> said on Tuesday it will buy Juniper Pharmaceuticals Inc <JNP.O> for $11.50 per share in cash.
* CATALENT - ANNOUNCED ADDITION OF 3 NEW MEMBERS TO BOARD AND RETIREMENT OF BOARD MEMBER JAMES QUELLA
* QTRLY REVENUE OF $606.3 MILLION INCREASED 25% AS-REPORTED, OR 22 PCT IN CONSTANT CURRENCY FROM PRIOR-YEAR PERIOD
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.17 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Catalent completes repricing and extension of credit agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Catalent announces pricing of private offering of senior unsecured notes due 2026
* Catalent announces launch of private offering of $450 million of senior unsecured notes due 2026
* Catalent Inc announces pricing of public offering of common stock to fund part of its acquisition of Cook Pharmica
* Catalent Inc announces public offering of common stock to fund part of its acquisition of Cook Pharmica
* Catalent Inc - files for common stock offering of upto $250.0 million- SEC Filing Source text:(http://bit.ly/2xGCzV4) Further company coverage:
U.S. drug contract manufacturer Catalent Inc <CTLT.N> agreed to buy Cook Pharmica LLC for $950 million in cash as the company doubles down on its fast-growing business of supplying biologics to drugmakers.
U.S. drug delivery technology company Catalent Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately held Cook Pharmica LLC for $950 million in cash.
* $750 million of deal value to be paid at closing and balance to be paid in equal installments
* Catalent, Inc. Reports fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
* Catalent, Inc. reports third quarter fiscal year 2017 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.