52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ctrip Announces Completion Of The Put Right Offer For Its 1.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2022
Ctrip.Com International Ltd - Diluted Losses Per ADS Were Rmb0.73 (Us$0.11) For Q2 Of 2019
Ctrip.Com International Proposes To Change Name To "Trip.Com Group Limited"
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Ctrip) is a travel service provider for accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management in China. The Company aggregates hotel and transportation information to enable business and leisure travelers to make bookings. It helps leisure travelers book tour packages and guided tours, and helps corporate clients manage their travel requirements. In addition, it offers a range of other travel-related services, including travelers' reviews, attraction tickets, travel-related financing and car services, and travel insurance and visa services to meet the various booking and travelling needs of both leisure and business travelers. It also offers independent leisure travelers bundled packaged-tour products, including group tours, semi-group tours and private tours or packaged tours with different transportation arrangements, such as cruise, bus or self-driving.
No. 968 Jinzhong Road
Executive Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder
President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board, Independent Director
Co-Founder, Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Chinese online travel agency Ctrip on Wednesday resumed offering group tours to South Korea on its platform but the packages were later pulled from the company's website, Yonhap news agency said.
Chinese online travel agency Ctrip said on Monday that it has stopped allowing customers to pay using Turkish lira due to a slump in the currency.
Ctrip.Com International Ltd , Asia's biggest online travel firm, would welcome the chance to list at home in mainland China should regulators introduce depositary receipts as planned, Chief Executive Jane Sun told Reuters on Friday.
* CTRIP.COM - PARTNERSHIP WILL ALLOW CTRIP'S OVER 300 MILLION REGISTERED USERS TO ACCESS ACCORHOTELS' GLOBAL BRANDS PORTFOLIO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OCEAN ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF CONSORTIUM WITH CTRIP REGARDING EHI TAKING PRIVATE BID
* CTRIP, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD. TO END SKYSEA JOINT VENTURE
* CTRIP REPORTS UNAUDITED FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR OF 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CTRIP - PARTNERSHIP WITH OPENTABLE WILL ALLOW CTRIP MOBILE APP USERS TO BOOK RESTAURANTS ACROSS NORTH AMERICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CTRIP'S INVESTED COMPANIES, ELONG AND TONGCHENG NETWORK, ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO MERGE
* CTRIP AND BIG BUS TOURS SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Ctrip reports unaudited third quarter of 2017 financial results
* Ctrip reports unaudited second quarter of 2017 financial results
* Ctrip enters into exchange agreements with holders of convertible senior notes
* Makemytrip Ltd - company will issue 4.6 million ordinary shares in aggregate to investors at a price of $36 per ordinary share
* Ctrip reports unaudited fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
Chinese travel giant Ctrip.com International Ltd <CTRP.O> has extended its global reach after it agreed to buy travel search website Skyscanner Holdings Ltd in a deal valuing the UK-based company at around 1.4 billion pounds ($1.74 billion).
Chinese online travel company Ctrip.com International Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to buy UK-based Skyscanner Holdings Ltd in a deal valuing the travel search website at about 1.4 billion pounds. ($1.74 billion)
* Ctrip.com International says terms of acquisition value skyscanner at approximately £1.4 billion
* Appointed Jane Jie Sun as chief executive officer , effective immediately.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.