52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Connecticut Water Service And Citizens Bank Entered Into First Modification Of Line Of Credit
Connecticut Water Service Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.48
Connecticut Water Service Increases Dividend On Common Shares By 4.8%
Connecticut Water Service, Inc. is a non-operating holding company. The Company's income is derived from the earnings of its subsidiary companies, including The Connecticut Water Company (Connecticut Water), The Maine Water Company (Maine Water), New England Water Utility Services, Inc. (NEWUS),The Avon Water Company (AWC) and Chester Realty Company (Chester Realty). It operates through three segments: Water Operations, Real Estate Transactions, and Services and Rentals. The Water Activities segment consists of its regulated water activities to supply public drinking water to customers. The Real Estate Transactions segment involves the sale or donation for income tax benefits of its real estate holdings. Services and Rentals segment provides contracted services to water and wastewater utilities and other clients, and also leases certain of the Company's properties to third parties through unregulated companies in the State of Connecticut and through Maine Water in the State of Maine.
93 W Main St
Carol P. Wallace
Independent Chairman of the board
David C. Benoit
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Controller, Treasurer
Kristen A. Johnson
Vice President of Human Resources, Corporate Secretary, Director
Craig J. Patla
Vice President - Service Delivery
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
California Water Service Group <CWT.N> ended its pursuit of SJW Group <SJW.N> on Friday, clearing the way for SJW's chief executive to move ahead with the $1.1 billion acquisition of a Connecticut-based water utility that he ran until last year.
SJW Group has rejected the latest takeover offer from California Water Service Group , SJW's chief executive officer told Reuters on Friday, as it remains focused on completing its acquisition of Connecticut Water Service Inc.
California Water Service Group <CWT.N> said on Monday it raised an all-cash offer to buy SJW Group <SJW.N> by nearly 3 percent, the latest attempt to woo its fellow California utility out of a proposed tie-up with Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O>.
SJW Group <SJW.N> and Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O> said on Monday they were changing from a merger to an acquisition agreement, with SJW offering to buy the New England utility for $1.1 billion in cash instead of combining stock.
Connecticut Water Service Inc rejected a revised takeover offer from Eversource Energy, according to regulatory filings from both companies on Friday, insisting it would consider abandoning its planned merger with another utility only for a much higher offer.
California's utilities regulator has told SJW Group <SJW.N> it must seek approval for its proposed merger with Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O>, according to a document provided by the regulator to Reuters, a move that creates a potentially significant impediment to...
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC QTRLY OPERATING REVENUES $24.85 MILLION VERSUS $22.46 MILLION Source text - (https://bit.ly/2I7L8uh) Further company coverage:
* SJW GROUP AND CONNECTICUT WATER FILE APPLICATIONS WITH CONNECTICUT PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY AND MAINE PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION FOR APPROVAL OF MERGER OF EQUALS
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC - ISSUED STATEMENT REGARDING COMMENTARY ON EVERSOURCE ENERGY'S Q1 2018 EARNINGS CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SJW GROUP COMMENTS ON CAL WATER’S PROXY CONTEST AND REAFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO MERGER OF EQUALS WITH CONNECTICUT WATER
* CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE GROUP FILES PRELIMINARY PROXY MATERIALS TO URGE SJW GROUP’S STOCKHOLDERS TO VOTE AGAINST PROPOSED MERGER WITH CONNECTICUT WATER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SJW GROUP AND CONNECTICUT WATER ANNOUNCE EARLY TERMINATION OF HART-SCOTT-RODINO WAITING PERIOD FOR MERGER OF EQUALS
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - FILED PRELIMINARY PROXY TO URGE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE "AGAINST" SJW GROUP MERGER PROPOSAL, OTHERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE-MERGER AGREEMENT WITH SJW GROUP REMAINS IN PLACE, AND BOTH COMPANIES’ BOARDS ARE COMMITTED TO COMPLETING MERGER - SEC FILING Source text : ( https://bit.ly/2HZSn8g ) Further company coverage:
Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O> said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy <ES.N>, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group <SJW.N> agreed in March.
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE
Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, has made a $748 million offer to acquire Connecticut Water Service Inc, seeking to disrupt a merger the latter agreed last month with SJW Group, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
SJW Group <SJW.N> and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. <CTWS.O> plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE - UNDER DEAL TERMINATION UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES CO TO BE REQUIRED TO PAY SJW GROUP CASH TERMINATION FEE OF $28.1 MILLION
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC. NAMES DAVID C. BENOIT PRESIDENT AND CEO AND ROBERT J. DOFFEK CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, TREASURER AND CONTROLLER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.