52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CVR Energy Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.05
Cvr Energy Reports First Quarter 2020 Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 40 Cents
CVR Energy Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.44
CVR Energy, Inc. (CVR Energy) is a holding company. The Company is engaged in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing through its holdings in CVR Refining LP (CVR Refining or the Refining Partnership) and CVR Partners LP (CVR Partners or the Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership). It operates under two business segments: petroleum (the petroleum and related businesses operated by the Refining Partnership) and nitrogen fertilizer (the nitrogen fertilizer business operated by the Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership). The Company's Refining Partnership is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer of transportation fuels. Its Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership produces and markets nitrogen fertilizers in the form of urea and ammonium nitrate (UAN) and ammonia. The petroleum business consists of a coking medium-sour crude oil refinery in Coffeyville, Kansas and a crude oil refinery in Wynnewood, Oklahoma.
Oil & Gas Operations
2277 Plaza Dr Ste 500
SUGAR LAND, TX
Chairman of the Board
David L. Lamp
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Tracy D. Jackson
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Melissa M. Buhrig
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
David L. Landreth
Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
CVR Energy Inc is looking to convert certain units in its refineries to renewable diesel production to reduce its exposure to the cost of renewable fuel credits (RINs), the company said on Thursday.
Carl Icahn-backed U.S. oil refiner CVR Energy Inc said on Tuesday it was evaluating potential strategic alternatives, including a sale of the company, sending its shares up 3.7% after the bell.
A federal judge in Manhattan on Friday dismissed an unusual lawsuit in which billionaire investor Carl Icahn accused the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz of malpractice related to his 2012 hostile takeover of CVR Energy Inc <CVI.N>.
* CVR PARTNERS LP - TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO SERVE AS CFO OF CVR ENERGY - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rf3diI) Further company coverage:
* CVR ENERGY NAMES MATT BLEY CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER AND CORPORATE CONTROLLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN NAMED EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
EXCLUSIVE-U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY GRANTS FINANCIAL HARDSHIP WAIVER TO REFINERY OWNED BY BILLIONAIRE ICAHN'S CVR ENERGY INC -SOURCES
CVR Energy Inc refining unit's income more than doubled in the first quarter, versus the prior-year period, the company said on Thursday, citing stronger crack spreads and lower biofuels compliance costs. *CVR Refining reported net income of $147 million for the first quarter...
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
* CVR ENERGY INC SAYS CFO SUSAN BALL AGREED TO MOVE EFFECTIVE DATE OF RESIGNATION TO FOLLOW CO'S FILING QUARTERLY REPORTS ON FORM 10-Q FOR MARCH QUARTER
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
Carl Icahn's oil refining company CVR Energy has significantly unwound a large short position in the U.S. biofuel credit market, more than halving its outstanding blending obligation, the company said on Wednesday.
* CVR Energy reports 2017 third quarter results and announces cash dividend of 50 cents
* CVR Energy Inc - Jack Lipinski, chief executive officer and president, will retire on Dec. 31, 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.