52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cypress Semiconductor says Stockholders Approved Infineon Merger Proposal
Cypress Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend And Schedules Stockholder Vote On Merger With Infineon
Cypress Enters Amends Restates Credit & Guaranty Agreement
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation manufactures embedded system solutions for automotive, industrial, home automation and appliances, consumer electronics and medical products. The Company's segments include Microcontroller and Connectivity Division (MCD), and Memory Products Division (MPD). MCD focuses on microcontroller (MCU), analog and wireless and wired connectivity solutions. MPD focuses on parallel and serial NOR flash memories, NAND flash memories, static random access memory (SRAM), ferroelectric-random access memory (F-RAM) ferroelectric memory devices and other specialty memories. The Company's products include Traveo MCUs and Flexible MCUs; PSoC 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP; CapSense, and TrueTouch Analog Power Management integrated circuits (PMICs) and energy harvesting solutions.
198 Champion Court
W. Steve Kenneth Albrecht
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
J. Augusto De Oliveira
Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German chipmaker Infineon expects to meet its lowered guidance for the year to Sept. 30, it said on Thursday after posting third-quarter sales and profit in line with market expectations.
German chipmaker Infineon said on Thursday it expected to meet its thrice-lowered guidance for the business year to Sept. 30 as it reported fiscal third-quarter sales and profit that were in line with market expectations.
Infineon Technologies raised 1.545 billion euros (£1.4 billion) in an accelerated capital increase to help fund the cost of its planned acquisition of Cypress Semiconductor, it said late on Monday.
Infineon Technologies said on Monday it was launching an accelerated capital increase to raise 1.5 billion euros ($1.68 billion) towards the cost of its planned acquisition of Cypress Semiconductor.
Germany's Infineon has agreed to buy Silicon Valley-based Cypress Semiconductor for $10 billion, in an expensive move by Europe's largest chip-maker to expand further in next-generation automobiles and Internet technologies.
Banks including Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan are set for a $95 million (75 million pounds) windfall, their most lucrative payday so far this year for a deal involving a European company, after Infineon's swoop on Cypress Semiconductor.
German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG is nearing a deal to buy Cypress Semiconductor Corp, valuing the U.S. chipmaker at almost $10 billion, Bloomberg reported on Sunday.
Cypress Semiconductor Corp is exploring options, including a potential sale, after receiving takeover interest, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Q1 REVENUE $582.2 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $580.4 MILLION
* CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP - RECOMMEND THAT STOCKHOLDERS VOTE IN FAVOR OF J. DANIEL MCCRANIE’S ELECTION TO THE BOARD - SEC FILING
* CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP - ON MARCH 12, CO ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 7 TO AMENDED, RESTATED CREDIT, GUARANTY AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF MARCH 12, 2018
* CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP - BOARD APPROVED QTRLY CASH DISTRIBUTION OF $0.11PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.25, REVENUE VIEW $593.6 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Cypress announces pricing of $130 million convertible notes offering
* Cypress announces proposed $130 million convertible notes offering
* Q3 revenue $604.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $602.5 million
* Cypress appoints JEFF Owens to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cypress Semiconductor Corp- entered into Joinder agreement and amendment no. 6 to amended and restated credit and guaranty agreement- sec filing
* Q2 revenue $593.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $546.9 million
Cypress Semiconductor Corp said on Wednesday that it has agreed to nominate former Chief Executive T.J. Rodgers' nominees for elections at the 2018 and 2019 annual meetings as part of a settlement.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.