52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Delta Corp March-Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
Delta Corp Says Unit Entered Agreement To Subscribe To 10 Mln Shares Of Jalesh Cruises Mauritius
India's Delta Corp Dec-Qtr Consol Profit Rises
Delta Corp Limited is a holding company engaged in the operation of casino. Its segments include Real Estate, Gaming, Hospitality and Others. The Company operates its gaming and hospitality businesses under the DELTIN brand. It owns approximately three casinos in Goa, including Deltin Royale, Deltin JAQK and Deltin Caravela. It also owns approximately two hotels, including Deltin Suites and Deltin Palms in Goa. Deltin Suites has over 106 rooms, and offers facilities, including approximately two restaurants, lounge bar, spa, gym and swimming pool. Deltin Palms is a boutique hotel with over 27 rooms. It owns a 176 room five star hotel, The Deltin, located in Daman. The Deltin offers banquet facility in the area with approximately three bars; over four specialty restaurants. Its subsidiaries include Atled Technologies Private Limited and Delta Pan Africa Limited. The Company also owns and operates online poker site www.adda52.com.
Real Estate Operations
Ali Chamber, Nagindas Master Road Fort
Jaydev Mukund Mody
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer
President - Operations of Highstreet Cruises and Entertainment Private Limited
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Zimbabwe's Delta Corporation , the country's largest beverage maker, reported a 57% drop in first-quarter lager sales on Wednesday as consumers slashed spending amid the worst economic crisis in a decade.
Zimbabwe's largest brewer Delta Corporation hiked beer prices by 25 percent on Monday citing high local costs, announcing the move days after it was forced to abandon another plan to accept only hard currency payments for its products.
A plan by Zimbabwe's largest brewer to only accept hard currency amid a severe dollar shortage was thrown into doubt on Thursday after a minister said the government would not allow it to go ahead.
Zimbabwe's largest brewing company Delta Corporation said on Wednesday that its beverages subsidiary will accept hard currency only from Jan. 4 to protect itself from a crippling shortage of U.S. dollars in the country.
Zimbabwe's largest brewer Delta Corporation on Wednesday announced a record 54 percent rise in lager sales by volume in the half-year to September, driven by strong demand and pre-election spending, which drove revenues up by more than a third.
Zimbabwe's largest brewer Delta Corporation reported a 27 percent jump in full-year profit to $89 million (65.6 million pounds) on Wednesday, after strong sales of beer and soft drinks in the second half of its financial year.
* LAGER BEER VOLUME GREW 51% ABOVE PRIOR YEAR FOR Q4 AND 27% FOR FULL YEAR
* DEC QUARTER NET PAT 267.5 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 17.7 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* HY ENDED SEPT 2017 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF $43.0 MILLION VERSUS $41.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Sept quarter consol net profit after tax 432.6 million rupees versus profit 322.5 million rupees year ago
* Says completed scheme of amalgamation of Gauss Networks Pvt Ltd with co Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vzToQD) Further company coverage:
* Says approved closure of QIP on may 16; approved issue price of INR 155 per share Source text - (http://bit.ly/2pEQ0So) Further company coverage:
* Says approved floor price of QIP at 162.78 rupees/share Source text: (http://bit.ly/2r3gs4m) Further company coverage:
* Seeks members' nod for issue & allotment of shares via QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2o8hieD Further company coverage:
* Says to consider raising funds by issue of equity shares Source text: http://bit.ly/2mW9eA2 Further company coverage:
* Says declared second interim dividend, number 115, of US1,00 cents per share
* Says been issued licence for operations of a casino in Sikkim, under the Sikkim casino (control & tax) Act, 2002
* Reports a particularly subdued volume and revenue outturn for quarter ended Dec. 31, 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.